Windows 10: For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

Discus and support For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kris Sho, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Kris Sho Win User

For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help

:)

Kris Sho, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files... ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Files Deleted During Failed Windows Update

If you saved your video projects, they should be on the drive (barring any file system corruption). You can give Recuva a try:

Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!​
    Download the portable version on another PC, unpack it on a flash drive, pop the drive in the trouble machine, and run it off the flash drive. You want to make as few changes to the hard drive as possible before running the recovery program.

Static~Charge, Mar 19, 2024
  4. M3cael Win User

For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files... - Similar Threads - last months trying

2. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...: For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-the-last-two-months-i-am-trying-to-find-a-away/e486c836-adb0-4495-82b2-093499cfad9f
  3. For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files...: For the last two months I am trying to find a away to delete the windows update files 21.8GB attached image.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-the-last-two-months-i-am-trying-to-find-a-away/e486c836-adb0-4495-82b2-093499cfad9f
  4. I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message.: Couple a years ago i tried deleting the file called "reminder theorem" but that time it gave me a message that it could not find in the location. I have tried to delete the file in all possible ways. I want to have a solid solution for this issue because it is now very...
  5. I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message .: Couple a years ago i tried deleting the file called "reminder theorem" but that time it gave me a message that it could not find in the location....
  6. I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to delete the file from two years its giving me the message .: Couple a years ago i tried deleting the file called "reminder theorem" but that time it gave me a message that it could not find in the location....
  7. Getting these two errors the last month Windows Defender. Is there a fix?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting these two errors the last month Windows Defender. Is there a fix?: I just rebooted my PC been a few days since last reboot I see these 2 events from 2/27 in Event Viewer. Event 7011 -- A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the WinDefend service.Event 7046 -- The following service has...
  8. I am trying to recover a file that was accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to recover a file that was accidentally deleted: I am trying to find a file that was accidentally deleted are possibly renamed when my wife tried to move it to a different location and cannot find the file and she also rebooted the computer...
  9. Unable to update my pc for last two months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to update my pc for last two months: Well, I know I should have been here a bit sooner, but anyway. Two months ago, I was turning off my mid-spec notebook and updates started running, I let them run and have gone brush my teeth meanwhile... I get back....pc turned off....head to bed. Next day when I launch my...
  10. Last Two Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Two Windows Updates: The last two automatic major windows updates have been a pain in the butt, causing several programs/apps to significantly slow down or even stop working properly altogether. Something that the computer would do almost instantaneously before, now can take anywhere from 10...