Windows 10: For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...

Discus and support For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shanestevens [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shanestevens, Oct 22, 2020.

1. For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...

/u/shanestevens, Oct 22, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 22, 2020
  3. lZKoce Win User
    How do you fight the crumbs under the keys >?

I damaged a key recently due to crumbs under it and I couldn't successfully remove it from the laptop. So what do you do to brush off the crumbs under the keys ?

I 've seen the mini USB -> Useless. I tried make up brush > not really helping. The gel, I've never tried, neither I have an especially cut sponges for keys. So far regular vacuum cleaner has done the job for me, but it can't go under the keys of the laptop *Smile For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything... :) apparently.

*59682-ed9857377128be8ab84b683a8ec2e5cf.jpg* *59683-26494baf45da56d59c4054cb7865e7fc.jpg* *59684-1051b8f0c33fa6048568bd74e75ddd41.jpg* *59685-0c56af9c771a6f59465d8c6078ddc147.jpg*

lZKoce, Oct 22, 2020
  4. For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Kenneth PeterRawlins, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything...

1. For the love of crumb cake, please help me get rid of these icons. I've tried everything... - Similar Threads - love crumb cake

2. Can someone please help me with WiFi connection on Windows 11, I've tried everything and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me with WiFi connection on Windows 11, I've tried everything and...: Hi,So heres my problem, when I download something in the background, like a game on steam for example, and surf the web I get disconnected from the Wi-Fi. When I click on the network icon i get "Disconnected, Secured". I've tried everything, I reverted windows update for...
  3. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  4. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of these: These little shortcuts ranomly appear in my taskbar. Why cant i just NOT have them in my taskbar????????? Please windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-get-rid-of-these/528af452-dc22-48f8-8d01-ca64990f11d6
  5. Please help me get rid of these

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  7. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  8. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. For the love.. please help me..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For the love.. please help me..: So.. recent update to 1909, now whenever I use "Save As" (Chrome, Edge Beta, FireFox: FWIW "Edge" seems unaffected) and use the explorer window to change my file location; my fucking keyboard inputs are random.. like.. spacebar="f" c="h".. I've been asking the ole internets...
  10. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...