Windows 10: For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on...

Discus and support For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fraist14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fraist14, May 11, 2020.

1. For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on...

/u/Fraist14, May 11, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 11, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, May 11, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on...

Editing junk filter list

That is the question I can't answer. Was quite normal until about 6 weeks ago. AT present, averaging 75-90 per day. Solicitations about females are about 1/2 of that now. *Mad

Trying Office Outlook 2016, Safe lists only, no change. I also checked all (except US) on Top-Level Domain list & Encoding list as a further test.

meebers, May 11, 2020
Thema:

For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on...

1. For the past few days I have been trying to reset my pc because I have a lot of junk on... - Similar Threads - past few days

2. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  3. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  4. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.: I ran a game called ark survival evolved and it crashed my pc pretty hard, with repeated crashes one after another for about an hour or so, then the pc started to run again. Unfortunately, it started blue screening again and again no matter what I tried. I have run most...
  5. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.: I ran a game called ark survival evolved and it crashed my pc pretty hard, with repeated crashes one after another for about an hour or so, then the pc started to run again. Unfortunately, it started blue screening again and again no matter what I tried. I have run most...
  6. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  7. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  8. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

9. I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.: I have been getting stop screens for the past few days. The stop codes have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED. All list Ndu.sys as the issue. I've updated the network driver, but still have the problem. Any...
  10. I have been bluescreened into oblivion for the past few days (details inside)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been bluescreened into oblivion for the past few days (details inside): Hi there, So, this all started a few days ago. I was playing something on a monitor, and watching YouTube on the other. All of a sudden I got a BSOD. I can't remember the error code but, from then on, I just kept getting bluescreened to death, every time with another error...