Windows 10: For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications

Discus and support For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a bit of trouble finding the appropriate place to submit feedback on the Sculpt keyboard. I'd like to suggest making the space bars shorter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Markus Pope, Jan 19, 2021.

1. For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications

I'm having a bit of trouble finding the appropriate place to submit feedback on the Sculpt keyboard. I'd like to suggest making the space bars shorter and moving the alt keys over so that the travel distance to them does not require the user to bend their thumb inward to press those keys. Generally, the thumb is pushed outward to press the spacebar, so it doesn't need to be positioned directly below the index finger alignment. That would also allow for the control key to be moved next to the alt and spacebar to allow pressing it with the thumb instead of pinky.

Thumb is the strongest digit, pinky is the weakest. Keys that programmers like me use often need to be positioned within reach of the thumb. As well, moving the enter key to the center would prevent pronation of the wrist to hit one of the most common keys on the keyboard.

:)

Markus Pope, Jan 19, 2021

2. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Hello Kit,

An outdated or incompatible driver can be one of the possible factors why this issue occurs. That being said, I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
    2. Type Troubleshoot and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompt.

Also suggest you to go the link below and download the latest drivers for the keyboard and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Jan 19, 2021
  4. brdja80 Win User

For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications

Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications

1. For the wishlist - Sculpt keyboard modifications - Similar Threads - wishlist Sculpt keyboard

2. Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard: How do I return a defective Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard for replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard/33e0fbf1-2837-47fa-864a-3eb89734707f
  3. Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Keyboard: How do I return a defective Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard for replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard/33e0fbf1-2837-47fa-864a-3eb89734707f
  4. Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt keyboard: I have a sculpt keyboard that has never worked very well sometimes not all keys work, sometimes no keys work.I bought it on 5/14/22 and I'm hoping I can get a new keyboard under warranty.Gratitude,Kenneth Fischer828 989 3115...
  5. Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt keyboard: I have a sculpt keyboard that has never worked very well sometimes not all keys work, sometimes no keys work.I bought it on 5/14/22 and I'm hoping I can get a new keyboard under warranty.Gratitude,Kenneth Fischer828 989 3115...
  6. Sculpt keyboard

7. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  8. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  9. Pairing Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Sculpt Keyboard: Hello,I have damaged my Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse bluetooth USB dongle and would like to pair my existing Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse with a universal bluetooth USB dongle ASUS USB-BT500. Is this possible? I cannot find a way to enact pairing on the Sculpt devices.If not, is...
  10. Sculpt Keyboard Issue

Sculpt Keyboard Issue: I cannot prompt the question mark and other keys with the Sculpt keyboard. Shift, CTRL nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-issue/10f83877-862d-4f9a-aa19-820edccad0e9