Windows 10: for those that use markdown

Discus and support for those that use markdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what do you use for markdown that is free? prefer if the markdown code was hidden while typing 107122 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Mar 30, 2018.

1. for those that use markdown

what do you use for markdown that is free?

prefer if the markdown code was hidden while typing

:)

win10user999, Mar 30, 2018

2. People should know that those of us who use Windows phones such as my Nokia Lumia 635 and not an iPhone or an Android can't Copy a Status to Paste it so they can only Share it to spread it.

I see long postings ALL the time where people want some story spread around and so often at the end of it, it tells you to Copy & Paste it and NOT to Share it, for some silly unknown reason.

People should know that those of us who use Windows phones such as my Nokia Lumia 635 and not an iPhone or an Android can't Copy someone else's Facebook status posting in any way so their only options are to either:

1. Share it

or

2. PrintScreen of theirs and then just post that as a Photo

So I've NEVER understood why people spread garbage that tells them to Copy/Paste and to not Share.

I mean, what's so wrong with doing a simple Share anyhow? Here's the latest one that I got. Is this Friend who is making this type posting up himself or is this one of those 'viral' deals that's created to be spread around for some unknown reason?
    for those that use markdown [​IMG]

Jeff A. Davis, Mar 30, 2018
  3. For those that Have V20 N97....

where is the 20.xx voip?

tiscali---01, Mar 30, 2018
Thema:

for those that use markdown

1. for those that use markdown - Similar Threads - those markdown

2. How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...: I downloaded a program on my windows 11 system that created files and folders partially on my C drive but in OneDrive as back up. Once I realized this I searched my C drive for the same folders and files that didn't create all that it did in OneDrive for my program to...
  3. How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recreate those program files and paths that it takes from backed up OneDrive that...: I downloaded a program on my windows 11 system that created files and folders partially on my C drive but in OneDrive as back up. Once I realized this I searched my C drive for the same folders and files that didn't create all that it did in OneDrive for my program to...
  4. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  5. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  6. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  7. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  8. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  9. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  10. my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...: winwthey aint showing as normal stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-apps-look-like-this-after-doing-a/29601835-3f49-4281-90ee-cb902ce16269