Windows 10: for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

Discus and support for those who cant open stuff in taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mitter2200, Feb 10, 2020.

1. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left.

:)

mitter2200, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

1. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar - Similar Threads - those cant open

2. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...: I got ripped off every time I tried to order something on Ebay so never again to make a very long story short. I hope MS someday makes a 'Retro' Windows that has the old coding intact with modern security and have it be much cheaper for people who need older stuff or perhaps...
  3. Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Microsoft EVER make a 'Retro Windows' for those who want to play old stuff without...: I got ripped off every time I tried to order something on Ebay so never again to make a very long story short. I hope MS someday makes a 'Retro' Windows that has the old coding intact with modern security and have it be much cheaper for people who need older stuff or perhaps...
  4. for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much? I haven't bought the mouse yet, so I couldn't check "Microsoft Mouse And...
  5. Quick RAM question for those who may have done it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick RAM question for those who may have done it: According to this: https://www.compuram.de/blog/en/how-much-ram-can-be-addressed-under-the-current-32-bit-and-64-bit-operating-systems/ my Win 10 Home 64 bit can use 128 GB of RAM. Other sources say the same. Is this legit? Have I finally reached a point in my life where I...
  6. Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup: Earlier today I wanted to add a PDF to my iPad. When I tried to drag and drop it into the Books section using iTunes, it wouldn't copy. Further, I noticed that I was unable to sync or backup any devices, nor could I see any of my previous device backups. Oh dear, not good....
  7. Show stuff on both taskbars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show stuff on both taskbars?: I have dual monitors on my computer. How can I show Clock, Date, WiFi, and sound on both Taskbars? 10325
  8. For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read: I blocked Win 10 auto update by (1) selecting "Never install driver software from Win Update" in Driver Installation Setting, (2) using the "Show/Hide Update" troubleshooter, and (3) setting my Wi-Fi connection as Metered. Yes, I hate auto updates *chuckle So I see only...
  9. Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup: I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work. I double checked my work and still nothing. I already have windows setup to run in 5.1, and even there the two rears wont play a sound. HELP its driving me insane. I have a Z87 sabertooth. 30809
  10. For those who did not get the download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For those who did not get the download...: I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to download. When all attempts came up blank and all I saw was "We will let you know when your download is ready"... or something...