Windows 10: for wiindows updating related

Discus and support for wiindows updating related in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Sir, i'm updating my PC using wifi conection but after some time it dispay "Virus and spyware definition could'n be updated".... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnsaidBell21302, Jan 21, 2019.

1. for wiindows updating related

for wiindows updating related 59260a9e-fb61-49ca-bb23-f9c96ad830dc?upload=true.png

Sir, i'm updating my PC using wifi conection but after some time it dispay "Virus and spyware definition could'n be updated".

:)

UnsaidBell21302, Jan 21, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond for wiindows updating related :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 21, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 21, 2019
  4. bundle(2) Win User

for wiindows updating related

Windows update downloaded wiindows 10 and is ready to install it.

Windows update downloaded wiindows 10 and is ready to install it. I want to cancel and hide this update to install it at a later date.

bundle(2), Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

for wiindows updating related

1. for wiindows updating related - Similar Threads - wiindows updating related

2. Update related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update related: I want to infrom you that i recently installed KB5026446 update but after restaring my laptop i do not see seconds clock option in windows taskbar or account storage capacity in account option in setting. Can you tell me does microsoft do not roll out this feature for all...
  3. Update related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update related: your device is missing important security and quality fixes. How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-related/0de8fdfc-d9bb-4d62-b58d-d92fe72e8988
  4. Update related

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update related: your device is missing important security and quality fixes. How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-related/0de8fdfc-d9bb-4d62-b58d-d92fe72e8988
  5. Update related

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Update related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update related: I've using windows 10 pro 2015 from a long time My ram consumption while my pc stay idle was 38% every time recently 1 week ago I have downloaded and installed windows 10 home latest update 19042 from media creation tool it was okay but from today my ram usage stays...
  7. Driver Updates for Wiindows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Updates for Wiindows 10: hello, I'm trying to take the pictures from my phone and put them on my computer. I have an android phone, a G7 Thin Q. I connected it to my pc and was going to try to figure out how to do this. However, I am bombarded with ads telling me that need an updated driver in...
  8. related to update

related to update: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 and 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727) are fail to install trobleshoot applied but can't install...
  9. wiindows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    wiindows live mail: how can I download live mail on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wiindows-live-mail/43486995-bca4-4bf3-88eb-866e5798a4af
  10. Wiindows 7

Wiindows 7: Is there a way to download windows 7 free without a virus? And if so send me a link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wiindows-7/29eea4cf-560a-4148-ac11-8cf805fa6988