Windows 10: For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language

Discus and support For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For Windows 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language. Previously I have Used this feature of local Regional languages on my System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mMahale, Aug 17, 2019.

1. mMahale Win User

For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language

For Windows 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language.

Previously I have Used this feature of local Regional languages on my System with Windows 10. using Windows Key and Space bar to toggle.

But after Re-installation of Windows 10 on My system I tried installing Marathi language again with Add preferred language but could not install Phonetic keyboard. Bdefault Keyboard is INSCRIPT which does not allow Phonetic typing such as "Marathi-मराठी

But if type Marathi with this Keyboard then it Types - "शोीोूपग" and same with Kannada Language keyboard.

:)

mMahale, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Onkar HN Win User

Marathi Phonetic in Windows 10 (PC)

Hey there, I'm looking for Marathi (Indian) Phonetic language in keyboard languages on my desktop PC but I can't find it. Is that language option available only for mobile devices?!

-Thanks

Onkar HN, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Unable to Type Phonetic in Marathi on Windows 10 (e.g. Type "marathi" on qwerty Keyboard that takes it as मराठी)

I have setting Language as Marathi from Region and Language setting in Windows 10.

The keyboard layout this sets is not phonetic.

Meaning for key of "m" the marathi character mapped is "स".

Is there any setting or pack to apply, so that the key "m" makes up to marathi character "म"

Windows Phone does this beautifully.

PC is around for many many years before phone, but sucks ...

Vivek BhaskarSathe, Aug 17, 2019
  4. For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language

Phonetic keyboard for Gujarati language is not available for Windows 10

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please refer to the Microsoft help article given below:

Gujarati required English (United States) Base language 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/lang...

Microsoft India recently announced the availability of new phonetic keyboards in Indian languages to members of the Windows Insider Program. The new feature is available in 10 Indian languages including Hindi, Bangla, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Odia,
    Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.

As words are typed using the existing keyboard, Indic Phonetic keyboards transliterate them to suggest possible Indic text options. For instance, if we type “namaste” using the Phonetic keyboard, it will automatically suggest नमस्ते / ਨਮਸਤੇ / નમસ્તે in Hindi/Punjabi/Gujarati.

The new Indic Phonetic keyboards have been added to Windows Insider Preview Build 18272 and are in addition to the Indic Traditional INSCRIPT keyboards that are already available.

To set up and use Indic Phonetic keyboards, you’d need to head to Time & Language in Settings, select the language, and add the preferred keyboard. Lastly, enable the phonetic keyboard by clicking on the input indicator on the taskbar (or press the Windows
    key + Space) and select the Indic Phonetic keyboard.

Once finalized, the keyboards are expected to be added to Windows 10 later, subsequent to which Indian language users won’t need to download and install any external Input Method Editors (IMEs) to input Indic text in a phonetic style.

Source:

https://www.onmsft.com/news/indic-phonetic-keyb...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language

1. For Winodws 10 Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi language - Similar Threads - Winodws add Phonetic

2. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  3. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  4. phonetic marathi keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phonetic marathi keyboard: I'm using windows 7 my laptop don't have phonetic keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-marathi-keyboard/b53b9b56-a478-4bc7-a392-0d75801cb22c
  5. phonetic marathi keyboard

phonetic marathi keyboard: I'm using windows 7 my laptop don't have phonetic keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-marathi-keyboard/b53b9b56-a478-4bc7-a392-0d75801cb22c
  6. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  7. Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phonetic Keyboard: How to get the Phonetic keyboard like Google Indic? I am trying to get it installed for last more than a month but failing to do so. If anyone can help to make my keyboard to work like Google Indic keyboard on most of the android phones, it will be really a great help to me....
  8. Marathi Phonetic Keyboard

Marathi Phonetic Keyboard: How to install Marathi Phonetic Keyboard on Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 OS build 17763.1282? / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marathi-phonetic-keyboard/39af6dec-239a-423a-b5ca-6e3c2c0bc573
  9. Phonetic keyboard for Gujarati language is not available for Windows 10

Phonetic keyboard for Gujarati language is not available for Windows 10: I have tried to install phonetic key board for Gujarati language but it is not available.Kindly advise. On line google keyboard is available but it is not convenient....
  10. Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language: Hello, I have this issue... the system language is set to French, the region is set to France. The Keyboard layout is german (i have a german keyboard). The German language is automatically added to the Language Bar. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Thank you 65361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please select the base text for the phonetic guide error

2. phonetic keyboard option not available in windows 10