Windows 10: Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close

Discus and support Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; forza is not launching picture shows up then close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matej5454, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Matej5454 Win User

Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close

forza is not launching picture shows up then close

:)

Matej5454, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close

Forza Horizon 4

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close

1. Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close - Similar Threads - Foraz horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on start: When launching forza horizon 4, the picture loads up and closes instantly, I've reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work?Any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-on-start/d1f37614-4975-462c-a079-1cfbdedd81c6
  3. FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 WONT START: When i downloaded forza horizon on my pc from microsoft store on xbox game pass,when i launched it it said fatal error and missing files but i don't know what I did wrong i have restarted my pc several time but it doesn't seem to launch and it is 71gb so is there any other...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1-20 mins later. i have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?: You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 wont launch: Hi Forza Horizon 4 wont launch. It was working fine, until I downloaded the Ultimate add ons DLC, in which i was able to play for that session, but when I opened it the next time, it would crash a few seconds after opening. I'm aware this is quite a common issue, and I've...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 wont install: I recently bought the xbox game pass for PC. I try to install the game, it comes up with the usual pick which drive you want it to install to and then select install. When i press it nothing happens. This is really frustrating as ive now bought the pass twice as i had to buy...
  8. forza horizon 4 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 wont launch: so i just reinstalled forza horizon 4 and it doesnt wanna launch at all only gives me a start up screen like 2 or 3 seconds and then poof its gone its not on task manager or anything my antivirus is off and i dont have any other addictional programs running in the background...
  9. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...