Windows 10: Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification - Repost

Discus and support Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification - Repost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by naser3g1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. naser3g1 Win User

Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification - Repost

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem. This is a literal game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

Still not fixed with the new Windows Update one individual keeps telling me EAC is a virus, what?

Note: This has been reposted due to the fact that my previous post was up for a full week, almost two weeks and it only received 2 responses which were completely useless.

:)

naser3g1, Jun 1, 2019

2. Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected

Hi. Ive been in the windows insider program from some time now and the previous versions of this didnt have any issues with running fortnite. Now i get "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected" when i try to run it. I then once rolled my windows
    back to previous, took me alot of hours to get it all back to state. It then worked just fine and then i was forced by windows to take updates and now its not working again and i get the "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected" again. is there any
    way to fix this issue easily, or is it to roll it back and start over ? Ive also in settings stopped windows updates to be given unless its more stable and such things.. Thanks

Fyrstikken, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    403 Forbidden

Hi Sam,

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason that is why you received the message
    You don't have permission to access /tigta/cgi-bin/tigcomplaint_scam.pl on this server.
    To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    the 403 Forbidden error.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

forbidden windows kernel modification detected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better clarity on the issue:

• When do you get this error message?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • On which game are you facing this issue?

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification - Repost - Similar Threads - Forbidden Kernel Modification

2. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  3. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  4. Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  5. Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  6. Repost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?: Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem. This is a...
  8. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  9. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  10. forbidden windows kernel modification detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    forbidden windows kernel modification detected: This keeps cropping up with the Insider Program on games that use Easy Anti Cheat. Why has it taken so long to come up with a permanent fix? From what I can see the three parties who make the game, EAC and of course Windows Insider are blaming each other. What is it that...