Windows 10: Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...

Discus and support Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello to everyone. I'm trying to configure & run XAMPP on Windows 10. This is how I have configured it : Step 1 : On my router I have opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loziomario, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...

Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to configure & run XAMPP on Windows 10. This is how I have configured it :

Step 1 : On my router I have opened ports : 80 and port 4433 on the TCP protocol (port mapping)

Step 2 : Content of httpd.conf :

Define SRVROOT "C:\xampp\Apache"

ServerRoot "${SRVROOT}"

Listen 80

ServerName 127.0.0.1:80

#<Directory />

# AllowOverride none

# Require local

#</Directory>

#DocumentRoot "C:/Users/Mario/web/default"

#<Directory "C:/Users/Mario/web/default">

#AllowOverride none

#Require all granted

#</Directory>

Include conf/vhosts/*.conf

Step 3 : Content of httpd-ssl.conf

Listen 4433

<VirtualHost _default_:4433>

# General setup for the virtual host

DocumentRoot "${SRVROOT}/htdocs"

ServerName 127.0.0.1:4433

ErrorLog "${SRVROOT}/logs/error.log"

TransferLog "${SRVROOT}/logs/access.log"

Step 4 : Created this folder : C:\Users\Mario\Web\default

Step 5 : Content of c:\xampp\apache\conf\vhosts\default :

<VirtualHost _default_:80> DocumentRoot "C:\Users\Mario\Web\default" <Directory "C:\Users\Mario\Web\default"> AllowOverride none Options FollowSymLinks Require all granted </Directory> </VirtualHost>

Step 5 ; when I press on the button start on the Apache module,I see that only the port 80 is opened,port 4433 is not shown. Instead on the MySQL module I see that the port 3306 is opened. Anyway,the error that I get when I open "localhost" with my browser is :

Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource.

submitted by /u/loziomario
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loziomario, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

403 Forbidden

Hi Sam,

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason that is why you received the message
    You don't have permission to access /tigta/cgi-bin/tigcomplaint_scam.pl on this server.
    To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    the 403 Forbidden error.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Whats How Win User
    PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP... 5314c4b7-4964-459f-9bdf-3cdb4bee85e6.jpg

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP... 962caea8-bbb1-4d50-a9dd-0c86f008751c.jpg

Whats How, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...

http 403 forbidden

hiii...i have A problem in my phone ........ i want to acess internet in my lumia 525 (wp 8.1) ,but each time it shows http 403 forbidden nd you don,t have permission to view this page.....it shows in all web side..............

both internet explorer and uc browser shows the same error....i can,t update my apps,emails........but when i browse through opera mini which is in beta version every thing gone fine.........i try to give hotspot access and it also work finely........

how could i fix the http 403 error....

my wp store shows erroor code 805a0193.........what to do.......

biswasrout, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP...

1. Forbidden : You don't have permission to access this resource after having configured XAMPP... - Similar Threads - Forbidden don't permission

2. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You don't have permission to access...." error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  3. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "You don't have permission to access...." error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  4. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

"You don't currently have permission to access this folder": Hi there, I just recently bought a new pc and it has an SSD as the main drive for windows and I also have a secondary 1tb drive that I have been installing other large applications such as games and other software on. Somehow along the way a folder titled "Windows Apps" got...
  6. "You don't have permission to access this folder"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "You don't have permission to access this folder": I can't use my USBs and hard drives because of this. Every time I try to connect USBs and hardrive the same message keeps coming up. I've tried to fix it "following step by step by step tutorials from everywhere but it just won't get fixed. I'm sick and tired of it. I need...
  7. you don't currently have permission to access this folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    you don't currently have permission to access this folder: The popup tells me this. Then it says click continue to get access to this folder. So I click continue. Then it says you have been denied access to this folder. Seriously. Then it takes me to this other screen and I don't know what to pick to get access to that folder....
  8. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  9. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...
  10. Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.: Only have this error message on one website so far, but I was able to visit it a few days ago with no problems. Not sure why anything has changed, can someone please help? 64602

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forbiddenyou dont have permission to access this resource.

2. you dont have permission to access this resource mysql xampp

3. You dont have permission to access this resource opera mini