Windows 10: Force an application do no appear in task bar

Discus and support Force an application do no appear in task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I use a program that send email by mapi by remoteapp. Unfortunatly it require to have outlook opened in remoteapp to to send email. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XGuarden2, Jul 4, 2018.

1. XGuarden2 Win User

Force an application do no appear in task bar

Hello there,

I use a program that send email by mapi by remoteapp. Unfortunatly it require to have outlook opened in remoteapp to to send email.

I dont want user to be able to play with the outlook that I open with remoteapp as they already have oulook in theyr computer and if they close the remote outlook, mail will not send anymore.

Curently I manage to make open my program and remote outlook in same time.

I manage to make it minimized but unfortunatly I can't make it disapear from taskbar.

If get able to set it for be in system tray so if user maximize outlook windows and minimize it then it will go in system tray.

But of course it's not user friendly.

I tryed some taskbar program hider. Some of them did't see outlook distant, some other see it but can't hide it.

So if you can give me solution for any of these follow question I will be able to manage a work arround:

- How to make a program hide from taskbat?

- How can I start outlook in background of the other remoteapp instead of starting another remoteapp for it?

- How can I run outlook in service mode?

- How can I make a silent start of outlook?

Thanks for your help

:)

XGuarden2, Jul 4, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    some application menus not displayed in windows 10

Hi Vijay,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are referring any application when you say fn menu?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check smart audio is listed under icons appear on task bar.

• On system tray right click on date and time

• Click on customize notification icon

• Click on Select which icons appear on task bar

• And see if you are able to see Conexant smart audio
    Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, reply, we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Force an application do no appear in task bar - Similar Threads - Force application appear

2. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  3. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  4. Application and task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application and task bar: At first i found apps i didnt install after i switched on my PC and i restarted it after restarting my task bar was not showing anything, the time,start button and application and some of the appliacation i have i do not have access to them anymore like the setting, mircosoft...
  5. Application and task bar

Application and task bar: At first i found apps i didnt install after i switched on my PC and i restarted it after restarting my task bar was not showing anything, the time,start button and application and some of the appliacation i have i do not have access to them anymore like the setting, mircosoft...
  6. Application and task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. task bar app ikon not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar app ikon not appearing: Task barApp ikon pictures not appearing when pinned to taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-app-ikon-not-appearing/9676d434-32f6-4686-9cc6-ef9a45da1555
  8. Date and Time do not appear on the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time do not appear on the task bar: Date and time are missing from the task bar. When I right click in the task bar to select date and time I get what looks like a menu but with dividers but no names of any of the selections. How do I fix that?...
  9. Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.: I have program Voice Metter Banana and it used to work but one day it stop showing when i click on it on task bar. I searched forums and find some tips like maybe its 1px*1px so i should try to maximize the window but this program does not support this feature could any...
  10. To Do Task Application?

To Do Task Application?: Currently using Wunderlist, however, regularly it won't load and just shows blank, so many times I need to urgently look at my tasks, but it doesn't work. Secondly, don't like it because my personal to do tasks are stored on their server. Any freeware To Do Application...