Windows 10: force feedback driver

Discus and support force feedback driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michel Lahaie, Jun 9, 2023.

1. force feedback driver

ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK?

:)

Michel Lahaie, Jun 9, 2023
  2. GregH Win User

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

The MS Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 definitely works perfectly in Windows 10. Plug and play, no additional drivers required. You can take it one HUGE step further though and download "FS Force" software, a small program (around $34) which takes the force feedback from this stick to another level. So many years old, yet puts most modern sticks to absolute shame.

GregH, Jun 9, 2023
  3. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

Windows 10 driver Sidewinder force feedback 2 available?

Janvan der Ent, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Dfg93210 Win User

force feedback driver

Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

Hi Team,

I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic love for it. I know there was support for win10. Unfortunately lost the CD and couldn't find the driver online.

Windows detect it and actually works in games too, but without the force feedback. I believe the forcefeedback function required the driver. I am running latest patch Win10 (64bit).

Could you please help me get the driver or how I could make the force feedback work again?

With thanks,
    Peter

****Moved from Xbox*****

Dfg93210, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

force feedback driver

1. force feedback driver - Similar Threads - force feedback driver

2. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  3. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  5. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10: Windows 10 driver Sidewinder force feedback 2 available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-sidewinder-force-feedback-2-windows-10/9155a1d3-8f16-4845-893a-0fb763e7518d
  6. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10: I have a question for Microsoft driver developers, if they exist. My joystick Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro can´t run on Windows 10. Why? Probably Microsoft developed the best joystick of the world for flight simulation, with force feedback and with many...
  7. DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO: HI I NEED THE DRIVER FOR WIN 10 PRO NEED FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR SEDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-sidewinder-force-feedback-pro-for-win10/fc510a7e-ad49-4695-ab27-0c6820f6daa3
  8. Microsoft Force Feedback Joystick Driver, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Force Feedback Joystick Driver, Windows 10: Yes, I still have one of these and am looking for the original software or new software to work on windows 10. Already downloaded plenty of virii from cnet and other sites claiming to have it. I find it very hard to believe I can't download or get a copy of this software or...
  9. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  10. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244