Windows 10: Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do?

Discus and support Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, since Win 10, the force feedback of the G920 suddenly switches off as soon as I switch from the game to the desktop. I usually only get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BonaXJ6, Aug 3, 2020.

1. BonaXJ6 Win User

Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do?

Hello,

since Win 10, the force feedback of the G920 suddenly switches off as soon as I switch from the game to the desktop. I usually only get it activated when I remove the USB plug briefly and plug it in again. But doing that every time can't be the solution either.

Win 10 and the Logitech Gaming Software are up to date. Center spring for FF is activated and the respective strength is also set. I don't find anything else big in the internet. Recently I had Win 7, everything worked perfectly. Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

:)

BonaXJ6, Aug 3, 2020
  2. JzAr8 Win User

g920 unspecified

my logitech g920 is all of a sudden in the unspecified catagory in the devices and printers and i dont know why. I deleted the g920 from the device manager, thinking I could just reinstall it but nope. im running windows 10 btw. I have no idea what happened
    and how do I fix this?

JzAr8, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Tim_Ecl Win User
    G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909

During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success...

The problem is, as far as I could find out through my research, that the G920 is detected in Xbox mode and does not install the correct drivers.

I think I have gone through all available solutions without producing any change in the situation.

The things I have already tried:

• G HUB reinstalled several times
    • Manual uninstallation of all Logitech relevant files
    • Manual cleaning of the registry entries as far as possible
    • Multiple reboot
    • Rollback to older LGS software
    • Manual installation of the .inf drivers
    • I also tried the WheelDriverCleaner.exe
    The only feedback I get from the G920 is rapidly flashing Light above the Xbox button. I have to say that I have no more ideas at the moment...

The most frustrating part of the problem is that the g920 had already worked in a previous Windows installation, and seems to be fully functional on my second computer (W10 Version 1903).

One thing that struck me as odd is that when I start my computer the steering wheel calibrates as usual, but as soon as Windows starts booting, the calibration process stops immediately and appears to have been turned off.

Tim_Ecl, Aug 3, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Logitech G Introduces First Force Feedback Racing Wheel for Xbox One and PC

Logitech, a leading innovator of gaming peripherals, today announced the Logitech G920 Driving Force, its first force feedback racing wheel available for Xbox One, as well as PC, will be available this fall. Built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability, the Logitech G920 Driving Force features Logitech's powerful dual-motor force feedback transmission with anti-backlash helical gearing, hand-stitched leather-wrapped rim, and stainless steel throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. The wheel is also compatible with the optional Driving Force Shifter, a six-speed manual gear stick with push-down reverse. This is the first Logitech racing wheel available for Xbox One.

"The G920 is the wheel fans have been asking for on Xbox One," said Ujesh Desai, general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "We built on our history and legacy of previous generation driving wheels to deliver on a truly immersive experience for Xbox One gamers. I personally can't wait to get behind our new wheel to play Forza Motorsport 6."

Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do? 138a_thm.jpg

Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do? 139a_thm.jpg

"This is great news for all of the Xbox One racing fans who used a Logitech wheel in the past and have been asking for this on our system," said James Hunter, Director of Business and Strategy, Xbox Accessories. "With the release of Forza Motorsport 6 later this fall racing enthusiasts will now have the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the game with the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel."

Realistic Force Feedback
    Engineered with dual-motor force feedback, the Logitech G920 Driving Force realistically simulates the feel of weight shift, road conditions, and tire wear, so you can sense under- or over-steering, traction loss and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in real world car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash hardware also keeps the wheel and pedal input tight to maximize control.

Durable Design
    Built to last, the Logitech G920 Driving Force features solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft, anodized aluminum spokes, and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. High-quality, hand-stitched leather gives the Logitech G920 Driving Force the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel, and ensures a more comfortable and durable user experience. Additionally, built-in clamps and bolt points allow you to securely mount the wheel to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.

Easy Access to Game Controls
    For seamless access to racing controls, the D-Pad, console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters are conveniently located on the Logitech G920 Driving Force.

Responsive Pedal Unit
    The Logitech G920 Driving Force comes with a separate floor pedal unit that lets you comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears, just as you would in an actual car, and also allows you to maintain a more realistic body position for driving. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a responsive, accurate braking feel. Additionally, the G920 includes a dedicated clutch, so gamers who want to test their abilities can have a truly immersive racing experience.

Optional Driving Force Shifter
    Available as an optional add-on, the Driving Force Shifter is a six-speed manual gear stick with push-down reverse. The Driving Force Shifter features quality construction, with a solid steel gear shaft and hand-stitched leather boot and knob cover. Built-in clamps and bolt points also allow the Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G920 Driving Force is expected to be available at global retailers including Amazon, Best Buy and Newegg in the U.S, beginning in October 2015, for a suggested retail price of $399.99. Driving Force Shifter, a six-speed manual gear stick with push-down reverse, is also expected to be available as an optional add-on, for a suggested retail price of $59.99

btarunr, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do? - Similar Threads - Force Feedback G920

2. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  3. I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not switch out of S Mode. What can I do?: Hi I am unable to switch off S mode. It keeps saying try again and "something happened and couldn't upgrade".I have tried to restart the computer and upgrade Microsoft Store, but I am still unable to complete the switch off. Thank you for your help! Robert...
  4. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  5. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    force feedback driver: ARE THERE ANY RECENT DRIVER UPGRADES FOR FORCE FEEDBACK 2 JOYSDTICK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-feedback-driver/3a22a5a2-d2cf-494c-a629-0faa5bf53c11
  6. force feedback driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Switching S mode off in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching S mode off in WIN 10: I've seen a few videos on how to get this done. None of them work for my case. I get as far as Microsoft Store, 1st screen do not get the option to [GET IT] on [Learn more], and clicking it leads to the second screen below. I need to install zoom for my kids remote...
  8. CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONSTANT BSODs. What do I do?: So I don't know if this is a RAM problem or not, but I ran Memtest until 1000% and got no errors. I ran it from the desktop and instead of booting from a usb, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I keep getting constant BSODs with different errors, and I don't know...
  9. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10: Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the even older gameport devices. I presume they should just be plug in USB and Windows recognises them. 42144
  10. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244