Windows 10: Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ?

Discus and support Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; This post is to document yet another flow I observed in Intel Graphics Driver (any) in my laptops . My observation is that on connecting an HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ?

This post is to document yet another flow I observed in Intel Graphics Driver (any) in my laptops .

My observation is that on connecting an HDMI cable , only international brands are detected to be HDMI audio capable devices and instantly start playing audio on those devices (Samsung , Sharp , Sony , LG) while not so famous brands when connected are not recognized by driver as audio playback capable device and the HDMI port would only output video feed .

Now this is just a useless precaution , why would Intel attempt to recognize if connected device is an audio capable devices or not , why not just pass audio regardless like every other game console or android operated device or even when in doubt allow toggling it on as an option , do they just have to piss us into trouble shooting loops ?

Also like this isn't enough , there floats a lot of support posts on forums blaming HDMI cables and directing people into buying a v 1.4 HDMI cable and when that still not work would direct them into buying branded more expensive cables , honestly now a days all manufactured cables are v 1.4 or v 2.0 that even if someone would consider buying a v 1.3b cable would find difficulty locating one , so i really hope people would stop just directing people to invest in hardware without decent trouble shooting first .

Now my question is , is there a hack / registry tweak / spoof to just force intel to HDMI audio output despite whatever intel senses ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 HDMI audio not working?

Thank you very much. I was uninstalled intel audio for displays and windows installed "device with hdmi audio output support" and now hdmi audio working!

Maxim Stepanov, Apr 27, 2018
  3. No audio output though HDMI cable when connected to TV

I still have no audio output though HDMI to TV I have Intel Graphic control 4600 and the audio does not work tried everything HELP

Charles Harris57, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ?

1. Force Intel HDMI Audio Output Possible ? - Similar Threads - Force Intel HDMI

2. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  3. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  4. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HDMI Output Audio

HDMI Output Audio: I connected my HDMI to my TV and attempted to play output audio through the secondary device but it is not detected in my sound settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-audio/518ee249-2648-404a-8e83-6a078caf080b
  6. Hdmi audio output from a website

Hdmi audio output from a website: While listening to my favorite fm station from the internet, kdfc.com, through an hdmi cable to my stereo reciever, Sony STR DH-510, my audio signal stops when my laptop screen Lenovo Windows 10 goes dark after the screen saver times out. How do I keep my screen saver alive...
  7. Is it possible to use HDMI for audio output only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to use HDMI for audio output only?: Hello, sorry, I don't know if this is a Windows driver question or graphic card related support. I have a weird setup and it's the following: I have a Laptop Dell G5 with RTX 2060 and I use the DVI port for a monitor. I have a samsung soundbar and I have it connected via...
  8. Is it possible to output just audio over HDMI from Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to output just audio over HDMI from Windows 10 ?: I want to output uncompressed multi channel audio from my Windows 10 PC to my AV amplifier over HDMI. I have it working, I've got my amp connected via HDMI using the integrated Intel GPU's HDMI port. I also have a separate AMD Vega 64 as my main GPU. That all works, I get...
  9. Audio output while connected with HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio output while connected with HDMI: I'm connected to a projector with an HDMI cable and want to use the audio output from the computer to connect to a local PA system. The default is that when HDMI is connected, the computer audio port is disabled. How do I enable it?...
  10. Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working.: I've tried multiple times to get my laptop to output signal to my TV via HDMI. All I get is No Signal. Anyone help? I've looked through all forums, updated my drivers, reinstalled drivers, brought new HDMI cables. System info: Model: Acer ES1-512 Graphics: Intel HD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. force hdmi audio jack status windows 10 intel display audio

2. force hdmi audio output

3. windows 10 intel force hdmi audio

4. force hdmi audio even if output doesnt support,
  5. intel 4600 force hdmi audio,
  6. windows force hdmi audio,
  7. windows 10 force hdmi audio