Windows 10: Force restart

Discus and support Force restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DifaRakaditya, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Force restart

Force restart [​IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me what i can do to fix this?

:)

DifaRakaditya, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

forced restarts

it has four 12V rails rated at 19A. thats approx 220W per rail. My previous 600W PSU had four 18A rails and it was listed as a 600W.

Since the PSU has multpile rails instead of one single one, its entirely possible say, for your video card and CPU to end up on the same rail - and with an i7 and a modern video card, 220W isnt going to be enough.

Mussels, Dec 4, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Terrypin Win User

Force restart

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Force restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Force restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Force restart

1. Force restart - Similar Threads - Force restart

2. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  3. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  4. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?: Hi,Sometimes my PC is becoming unresponsive, and the screen is getting frozen on a random basis. The monitor goes blank, and I am not able to perform any action on that PC neither mouse clicks nor keyboard shortcuts. It requires to force shutdown and then turning it on again...
  5. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?: Hi,Sometimes my PC is becoming unresponsive, and the screen is getting frozen on a random basis. The monitor goes blank, and I am not able to perform any action on that PC neither mouse clicks nor keyboard shortcuts. It requires to force shutdown and then turning it on again...
  6. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Micro$oft Hacked my PC?? Black screen after a force restart.

Micro$oft Hacked my PC?? Black screen after a force restart.: Anyone know precisely why Micro$oft apparently hacked my PC??Tried to Sleep PC, when Windows forced Re-start pop-up option of one: "Restart"After PC initiated Re-start, I was faced with a totally blank, black display ... but with Cursor showingNo keyboard inputs did anything...
  8. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  9. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  10. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart