Windows 10: Force restart

Discus and support Force restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DifaRakaditya, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Force restart

Force restart [​IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me what i can do to fix this?

:)

DifaRakaditya, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

forced restarts

it has four 12V rails rated at 19A. thats approx 220W per rail. My previous 600W PSU had four 18A rails and it was listed as a 600W.

Since the PSU has multpile rails instead of one single one, its entirely possible say, for your video card and CPU to end up on the same rail - and with an i7 and a modern video card, 220W isnt going to be enough.

Mussels, Dec 4, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Terrypin Win User

Force restart

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Force restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Force restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Force restart

1. Force restart - Similar Threads - Force restart

2. Games crashing on Windows 10 - Force/Auto restarts computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing on Windows 10 - Force/Auto restarts computer: My dota2, COD always crashes at start of the game. And i have to force restarts or it will blank screen and auto restart on its own. Hardly happens again after. Only once or twice during COD it might crash again. Crash = Blank screen, auto/force restart. Only two BSOD in...
  3. 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...: - It Please help me... i have troubleshoot everyway i can online and even contacted NVIDIA live support hoping to fix this. It has only been happening in recent 1month or so. everytime i switch on my computer and play first game of the day dota or cod 2 this happens. i have...
  4. Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was anyone else's PC forced to restart today?: Hello. I have postponed an update since a couple days ago. I put my PC into sleep mode and took a shower, and when I came back Windows 10 was preparing itself for updates and I was forced to wait. It closed all my tabs which I can easily get back but is there a way to...
  5. netsh.exe and force restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    netsh.exe and force restart: Hi guys i need help. There's a sign said that my pc is going to get restart in 5 min and after restarting there's a cmd that pop up on my screen that said system32/netsh.exe. Guys is this a virus? or a bug? and i also tried virus scan malwarebytes,avast protection .And also...
  6. Windows 10 Forced Restart after update causes massive loss in productivity...How to disable it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Forced Restart after update causes massive loss in productivity...How to disable it?: Hello, I thought I had this feature disabled, but apparently I was wrong. The most recent windows update caused my computer to restart overnight, and I've lost 48 hours of rendering progress on an image for a client, torpedoing my project, which I will now lose. I'm not...
  7. Force Restart While Updating win 10 2004 Update.

Force Restart While Updating win 10 2004 Update.: Hi, When i tried to update win 10 from 1909 to 2004 while getting ready, when it gates on 87%...98% my PC Just gates Shutdown and then restarts and again there is option to download win 10 V 2004. I tried to update manually but when the update was downloaded the issue of...
  8. Severe PC slowdown after force closing Windows manager by accident. Restarting doesn’t help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Severe PC slowdown after force closing Windows manager by accident. Restarting doesn’t help.: While I was closing some programs through Task Manager in order to improve game performance, I noticed that windows manager was eating quite a bit of RAM and stupidly confused it with file manager and closed it. This caused the taskbar and other stuff to disappear so I signed...
  9. FR: STOP FORCEFULLY RESTARTING MY SYSTEM TO INSTALL UPDATES. I'LL DO IT WHEN I SEE FIT. ON...

FR: STOP FORCEFULLY RESTARTING MY SYSTEM TO INSTALL UPDATES. I'LL DO IT WHEN I SEE FIT. ON...: I usually put my system to sleep when at night or when I'm not using it, and shut it down about once a week—if that. Windows 10 has recently been bugging me to shut down to install an update. I've been busy working on something so it was never a convenient time to shut...
  10. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary: Ok, I thought this was resolved. My computer did not freeze for 48 hours after trying the last suggestion of disabling BlueTooth and removing BlueTooth Drivers. I have not put BlueTooth back on and have not resumed using any Bluetooth devices so....here is my original...