Windows 10: Force touch keyboard to appear always?

Discus and support Force touch keyboard to appear always? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a so called "Hybrid" device. But I use it mainly in a "docked Tablet mode" like this: [img] When I undock the tablet, the touch keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vel2000, Nov 6, 2015.

1. vel2000 Win User

Force touch keyboard to appear always?

I have a so called "Hybrid" device.
    But I use it mainly in a "docked Tablet mode" like this:

Force touch keyboard to appear always? [​IMG]

When I undock the tablet, the touch keyboard appears correctly, but in docked mode, it won't show up.
    I can display the touch keyboard manually, but is there any chance to automate this, like in pure tablet mode?

:)

vel2000, Nov 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 Touch Keyboard Question

I'd like to use the Touch Keyboard in a different layout to my keyboard, on-screen, in order to learn the new layout easily. My problem is that whenever I type something on the actual keyboard, the touch keyboard disappears from the screen. Is there any
    way to force it to remain on screen even if I type on my normal keyboard?

Thank you.

TheodorCampeanu, Nov 6, 2015
  3. MittCda Win User
    Tablet keyboard is off how to turn on?

Surface keyboard is not working other than touch pad forced to use touch screen keyboard. How do I rest?

Tried reattaching to no avail.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

MittCda, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Force touch keyboard to appear always?

1. Force touch keyboard to appear always? - Similar Threads - Force touch keyboard

2. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the taskbar has stopped working. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/829ab1b7-52c5-4a19-92ef-07eb13c6f4c7
  3. CPU is always forcing to 100%

CPU is always forcing to 100%: So my cpu is always forcing itself to 100% for example with Microsoft edge open it forces edge to use 85% cpu to make the total up to 100%. I've tried resetting my windows but only on my C drive which only really had windows on as I install the majority of my programs on...
  4. Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...: Hi, I use an older (non-touchscreen) Windows 10 PC and the majority of the time use an air-mouse device and Onscreen Keyboard to navigate and input, not the physical keyboard. Is there a way to enable touch support (though my PC doesn't have a touchscreen) so that when I...
  5. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: touch keyboard stopped working after updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/92b22e3d-aa9e-4aeb-a4d5-19cfbfd90d27
  6. Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working: Hi everyone. I have arc touch mouse (without bluetooth). Its not working for a while and i started to think about it. I'm pluging in receiver and it appears on MKC. But as i said mouse is not working. Blue laser comes up , green light (above scroll) blinks and goes. I tried...
  7. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  8. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  9. can i force win8 touch keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    can i force win8 touch keyboard?: win10 version sucks. pressing touch keyboard icon on taskbar with pin on win1- will launch the handwriting panel. i rarely ever actually want that, i just use the pen because it's easier to use that than fat thumbs. back on windows 8, the normal touch keyboard would still...
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch keyboard invisible

2. windows 10 touch keyboard invisible

3. windows 10 on screen keyboard invisible