Windows 10: Force touch keyboard to appear always?

Discus and support Force touch keyboard to appear always? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a so called "Hybrid" device. But I use it mainly in a "docked Tablet mode" like this: [img] When I undock the tablet, the touch keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vel2000, Nov 6, 2015.

1. vel2000 Win User

Force touch keyboard to appear always?

I have a so called "Hybrid" device.
    But I use it mainly in a "docked Tablet mode" like this:

Force touch keyboard to appear always? [​IMG]

When I undock the tablet, the touch keyboard appears correctly, but in docked mode, it won't show up.
    I can display the touch keyboard manually, but is there any chance to automate this, like in pure tablet mode?

:)

vel2000, Nov 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 Touch Keyboard Question

I'd like to use the Touch Keyboard in a different layout to my keyboard, on-screen, in order to learn the new layout easily. My problem is that whenever I type something on the actual keyboard, the touch keyboard disappears from the screen. Is there any
    way to force it to remain on screen even if I type on my normal keyboard?

Thank you.

TheodorCampeanu, Nov 6, 2015
  3. MittCda Win User
    Tablet keyboard is off how to turn on?

Surface keyboard is not working other than touch pad forced to use touch screen keyboard. How do I rest?

Tried reattaching to no avail.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

MittCda, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Force touch keyboard to appear always?

1. Force touch keyboard to appear always? - Similar Threads - Force touch keyboard

2. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  3. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  4. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  5. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  6. Windows 11 Touch Keyboard will not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Touch Keyboard will not appear: Two days ago I received my new Surface Studio laptop. After playing with it for two days, I realized that I have never been able to get the touch keyboard to appear. I have the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the taskbar, but touching/clicking it does nothing. In...
  7. Windows 11 Touch Keyboard will not appear

Windows 11 Touch Keyboard will not appear: Two days ago I received my new Surface Studio laptop. After playing with it for two days, I realized that I have never been able to get the touch keyboard to appear. I have the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the taskbar, but touching/clicking it does nothing. In...
  8. Microsoft touch keyboard appearing on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft touch keyboard appearing on startup: For a while now, not completely sure if it has been since I got a drawing tablet, every time I am prompted to enter my pin to login to my PC, the touch keyboard appears.This is annoying.I hardly use my tablet now and it is always disconnected from the PC but I still have this...
  9. Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to force the Login Pin-pad and Touch Kyboard to automatically appear on a...: Hi, I use an older (non-touchscreen) Windows 10 PC and the majority of the time use an air-mouse device and Onscreen Keyboard to navigate and input, not the physical keyboard. Is there a way to enable touch support (though my PC doesn't have a touchscreen) so that when I...
  10. can i force win8 touch keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    can i force win8 touch keyboard?: win10 version sucks. pressing touch keyboard icon on taskbar with pin on win1- will launch the handwriting panel. i rarely ever actually want that, i just use the pen because it's easier to use that than fat thumbs. back on windows 8, the normal touch keyboard would still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch keyboard invisible

2. force touch keyboard appear

3. windows 10 touch keyboard invisible

4. windows 10 on screen keyboard invisible