Windows 10: Force Windows to start app with parameters

Discus and support Force Windows to start app with parameters in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; There is a windows security level problem with Firefox - it will not allow drag and drop. You need to start firefox with the parameter "-no-deelevate"... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Snodon, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Snodon Win User

Force Windows to start app with parameters

There is a windows security level problem with Firefox - it will not allow drag and drop.
    You need to start firefox with the parameter "-no-deelevate" to overcome this.
    No problem if manually starting Firefox from an icon or the start menu.
    But - if you click on a hyperlink, so Windows starts Firefox, it starts without the parameter.

How do I fix Windows so it uses the parameter please.

:)

Snodon, Jan 21, 2021
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Force Windows to start app with parameters :)

4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Force Windows to start app with parameters - Similar Threads - Force start app

2. Windows 10 is now forcing an update on my computer. After having parameters to not force it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is now forcing an update on my computer. After having parameters to not force it.: So please someone tell me why, since my log in today, I now have no option to shut down, but only to shut down with updating?For my own reasons and compatibility, I do not want this update as it will ruin some of my programs, literally. And I will keep my reasons at that.Here...
  3. the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.: Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but none of them worked. I am attaching a screenshot of the error. I hope you can help me to be able to use the printer again....
  4. How to force Windows to use args/parameters for an executable, regardless of how it's launched?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force Windows to use args/parameters for an executable, regardless of how it's launched?: Is it possible to force Windows to use specific parameters on a specific program-launch? Regardless of how the program-execution was initiated. I want Windows to use certain arguments on an executable at all times. Maybe possible through the Registry? submitted by...
  5. Force Windows to start app with parameters

in Windows 10 Support
    Force Windows to start app with parameters: There is a windows security level problem with Firefox - it will not allow drag and drop. You need to start firefox with the parameter "-no-deelevate" to overcome this. No problem if manually starting Firefox from an icon or the start menu. But - if you click on a hyperlink,...
  6. start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect: hello, so i recently created a steamlibrary folder on my SSD where my OS is. to do this i had to go in and change permissions from read-only to create this folder. basically, since then i cannot open the start menu and windows apps, like spotify and netflix give me an error...
  7. Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe: I've had this problem a couple of months ago but after resetting hundreds of time it fixed itself, however it appeared again today. I don't know what caused it but it prevents me from opening any windows apps (spotify, store etc.). In addition to that it also prevents me from...
  8. parameter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parameter: why does it say parameter incorrect when i hit print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter/1b2e6b2c-6b11-46ef-a22b-ce015fe41dc3
  9. There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.: Start from last month, I have been getting the error "There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.". Can anyone advise me how to fix this issue?...
  10. Warning on Start-Up about CSM Parameters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning on Start-Up about CSM Parameters: So, this just started. I don't know why or what caused it. My settings are fine. The first picture is the warning message I get when I boot my PC. [img] This 2nd picture is my settings after I go where it tells me to go to. The settings look fine to me. The PC just all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Additional parameters for starting the given application in win 10