Windows 10: forceable login out of an account

Discus and support forceable login out of an account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i had recently found out that one of my desktop has decied to say i need to change my password and every iteration of my password and passwords i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by liambeausaert, Jun 4, 2020.

1. forceable login out of an account

i had recently found out that one of my desktop has decied to say i need to change my password and every iteration of my password and passwords i have entered say that it is wrong, and i cannot find a way to log this one desktop out of my mircosoft account, i have removed it from my devices and nothing has happened i have restarted my computer and still nothing.

:)

liambeausaert, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 4, 2020
  4. forceable login out of an account

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

forceable login out of an account

1. forceable login out of an account - Similar Threads - forceable login account

2. Can't login into a new Dell laptop. Account locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login into a new Dell laptop. Account locked out: I bought a new Dell laptop for my daughter, she gave a wrong Microsoft account id by mistake.we do not know the password, she was allowed to login without password for a few days and today we are locked out. I am unable to change the user login account....
  3. my window account in the omputer is locked out due to multiple account login.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my window account in the omputer is locked out due to multiple account login.: I cannot open my desktop due multiple login attempts. need to unlock so that I can access my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-account-in-the-omputer-is-locked-out-due/c54d9eee-ef8e-4098-8c5c-a4125c03c998
  4. my window account in the omputer is locked out due to multiple account login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window account in the omputer is locked out due to multiple account login.: I cannot open my desktop due multiple login attempts. need to unlock so that I can access my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-account-in-the-omputer-is-locked-out-due/c54d9eee-ef8e-4098-8c5c-a4125c03c998
  5. my window account in the omputer is locked out due to multiple account login.

6. Admin Account Got Locked out and can't login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin Account Got Locked out and can't login.: Hi! So yesterday, I was trying to get my saved password in my computer and repeatedly entered an incorrect pass. Now, I've open my laptop account and I got this message when I try to login again, "The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to"...
  7. Admin Account Got Locked out and can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin Account Got Locked out and can't login.: Hi! So yesterday, I was trying to get my saved password in my computer and repeatedly entered an incorrect pass. Now, I've open my laptop account and I got this message when I try to login again, "The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to"...
  8. Admin Account Got Locked out and can't login.

9. Not properly signed out in admin account and can’t login in local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not properly signed out in admin account and can’t login in local account: Hi, I was doing a window update and the update was not going smoothly The only option I left is to create another local account and do the update While I was still doing the update repeatly clicking the update button even tho it wasn’t able to update and also creating a...
  10. Locked out of Administrator Account login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Administrator Account login: Hi, I hope someone here can help me. After a Windows 10 update a few months ago I have been unable to log in as administrator on my PC. I have tried dozens of websites, including this one and tried as many "solutions", all to no avail. Every solution or workaround...