Windows 10: Forced Partitions randomly of games

Discus and support Forced Partitions randomly of games in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI I have the game pass and downloaded a few games in particular state of decay 2 that i was playing with my friends. I went to go lunch the game it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Skullboy49, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Forced Partitions randomly of games

HI

I have the game pass and downloaded a few games in particular state of decay 2 that i was playing with my friends. I went to go lunch the game it could not be located . Only games below show.

Forced Partitions randomly of games a28ee122-f185-4253-aeab-19b0787a44e2?upload=true.png

After this i saw that i have now 19 hard drives of various sizes of games i had installed on my secondary hard drive. Still taking space on my secondary hard drive They do not show up in file explore use and app to detect them. saw it when i went to do defragment

Forced Partitions randomly of games c9031293-d181-415b-9167-0ad7cd251a06?upload=true.png

Any Help as to why the games wont pick up and why they have created their own hard drives?

:)

Skullboy49, Jan 16, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Angela Pun, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Forced Partitions randomly of games

Game DVR randomly cutting out sound when recording

Hi Jordan,

Having an incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're having an issue using the Game DVR. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue when you're using the Xbox app?
    • Were you able to record a video without any problem before?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Forced Partitions randomly of games

1. Forced Partitions randomly of games - Similar Threads - Forced Partitions randomly

2. Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes, forced to manually reboot: I have been having this issue for about a month now. Seemingly randomly, i get this while playing games, browsing the web, switching tabs, etc. my main monitor will turn black, and my system will freeze the rgb on my ram also stops. Sometimes it stutters a couple times when...
  3. Driver forced my game to crash !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver forced my game to crash !: Hello ! All my game that I played in my PC crashing 6 or more times in one day ! and when I checked the dump the error was : { Driver or module in which error occurred: ntdll.dll ntdll+0x9EE84 } I tried to write in cmd this in command prompt: regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll then I...
  4. Driver forced my game to crash !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver forced my game to crash !: Hello ! All my game that I played in my PC crashing 6 or more times in one day ! and when I checked the dump the error was : { Driver or module in which error occurred: ntdll.dll ntdll+0x9EE84 } I tried to write in cmd this in command prompt: regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll then I...
  5. PC deadlocks randomly and needs to be force restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC deadlocks randomly and needs to be force restarted: I built a new PC and almost every day it freezes randomly. Usually when it freezes I only have Chrome open. Doesn't happen during gaming sessions. Everything becomes unresponsive. Caps lock button doesn't light up. I need to hold down the power button and restart whole PC....
  6. Is there a way to force minimize a fullscreen game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to force minimize a fullscreen game?: Sometimes when I play a fullscreen game,then I just want to minimize it to do something else shortly. Win+D doesn't work for every game,sometimes it just freezes the game. I also tried borderless gaming so that I can make all fullscreen games borderless windowed so that I...
  7. Forced advertisements on Windows store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced advertisements on Windows store games: Why does microsoft think they can force me into buying their games by requiring advertisements and commercials? I can guarantee the only thing they have accomplished is to irritate me and increase my resolve to not purchase any microsoft products I do not absolutely need....
  8. Random Drive Partitions That Showed Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Drive Partitions That Showed Up: [ATTACH] So I moved my OS from my HDD to a new SSD I bought and then these two partitions showed up and both have low storage but not much in them. G is my External HDD and E is my internal HDD. D and F are random. This is what is in D This is what is in F and the...
  9. Program game forcing resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program game forcing resolution.: So, I've been having this problem for a long time and I haven't been able to find a fix for it neither do i know when it started, thus I'll go straight to the point: When I launch CS:GO it forces my resolution to 4:3 and i have to manually change it to 16:9, even with having...
  10. forced download of unwanted games and apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forced download of unwanted games and apps: Updated to Windows 10 build 1903, no install problems, but the Store keeps wanting to download and install apps and games I don't want. Is there anyway I can stop this without turning off automatic updates. I have 15 of them that waiting to update which I DO NOT WANT......