Windows 10: Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update

Discus and support Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Members! I am new here, and I come with a problem. It begun 3 days ago after I installed an update (which was forced by Windows). I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fernode, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Fernode Win User

Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update

Hello Members!

I am new here, and I come with a problem. It begun 3 days ago after I installed an update (which was forced by Windows). I noticed that my Startmenu got messed up with Apps and things I DO NOT WANT. (Show below, screenshot). Well, I decided to delete them. But next day it happend again! My menubar looked like before cleaning.

After Update (I do not want this):

Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update [​IMG]

Normal menubar:

Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update [​IMG]

Please, can someone tell me why this happens?
    And to make it clear, I do not have any viruses and I didn't visit suspect pages recently.
    It happened after installing the forced updates.

Ps. the "new" on the left is also annoying, because the programs were already installed a long time ago.

Any questions, please comment. I'd try to answer as fast as possible.

:)

Fernode, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update

1. Forced resets/installs of Apps from Microsoft Store since Update - Similar Threads - Forced resets installs

2. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  3. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  4. Microsoft store apps not installing or updating

Microsoft store apps not installing or updating: I'm on a surface Pro 7 with windows 11.I'm trying to simply update my apps in my library as usual and nothing seems to work. I keep getting the ''Something happened on our end''.I've tried every solution on the web and nothing fixes it. I can't even install new apps from the...
  5. Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset

Microsoft Store not updating or installing apps even after reset: This problem has been a real plague. Some Windows apps will not even open like Mail, Calendar or even Xbox Game Bar. I checked to see if they've been updated only to find that they, along with 11 other apps, haven't even begun to update. It's been almost a month and nothing...
  6. Installation/Updation Of Apps From Microsoft Store Is Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installation/Updation Of Apps From Microsoft Store Is Not Working: so here's the deal,I am unable to install/update anything from the Microsoft Store.Whenever I click on the button to install or update any application,it shows only till it is aqquiring license part,but dosen't go beyond that.What should I do?...
  7. Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store

Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store: I've been having a persistent issue where the Microsoft Store will not download the new version of DirectX Runtime package as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 packages. My windows is updated, I have reset the...
  8. Install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install apps from Microsoft Store: On my other laptop i downloaded some apps and i want to know since I am using the same acct for both laptops, will those apps be on the other laptop as well or do i need to download them on the 2nd laptop? ***Original Title: microsoft apps***...
  9. updating apps not from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating apps not from microsoft store: i have a question about updating apps not installed through the microsoft store. i have a handfull of these apps: youtube, aibnb, my bank, weatherbug, ebay, for example. what is the best way to check for or get notifications for updates to these apps? any help is...
  10. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....