Windows 10: Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it.

Discus and support Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had to install Windows 10 Home on a new hard drive using an image recovery installation drive. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 1583. I was forced to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharlotteTanner1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it.

I had to install Windows 10 Home on a new hard drive using an image recovery installation drive. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 1583. I was forced to install a pin and now it does not let me remove it or disable it using the instructions I found on the Microsoft website. Why is this happening and how do I rectify the problem?

:)

CharlotteTanner1, Dec 29, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Eddie Doc Win User

Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it.

Eddie Doc, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it.

1. Forced to install a pin on Windows 10 64 Home Edition and can't remove it. - Similar Threads - Forced install pin

2. forced pin rest win 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forced pin rest win 10 home edition: I keep having to change my pin, also, from 4 digits to 6 now. secondly, message reads its managed by an organization. there isnt any school or biz accts linked to it. is this whats causing the forced pin change and how do I fix it thx...
  3. forced pin rest win 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forced pin rest win 10 home edition: I keep having to change my pin, also, from 4 digits to 6 now. secondly, message reads its managed by an organization. there isnt any school or biz accts linked to it. is this whats causing the forced pin change and how do I fix it thx...
  4. forced pin rest win 10 home edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition: Hardware is AMD FX-4300 processor at 3.8 GHz, 20 gb installed memory, Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, v1.0 USB, Logitech M310 mouse. My installation is new, within a week. After finishing installing my apps, I put the computer into service today. When I try to type into the...
  6. Can't install 64-bit applications on Windows 10 Home

Can't install 64-bit applications on Windows 10 Home: Can SOMEONE please help? This is the second time I've asked this and no one has responded. I work for a hospital and need to get this resolved! I am unable to install any 64-bit applications. This is the error I get from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported...
  7. Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure....
  8. Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-virtualbox-on-windows-10-home-64-bit/ff7a95f5-730e-4d00-9ad9-d93c48d86a97
  9. Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-virtualbox-on-windows-10-home-64-bit/ff7a95f5-730e-4d00-9ad9-d93c48d86a97
  10. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...