Windows 10: Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.

Discus and support Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, When I installed Windows 10, I was forced to pick a password to open the desktop whether I wanted too or not and believe me I didn't want to, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisGiansante, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.

Hi,

When I installed Windows 10, I was forced to pick a password to open the desktop whether I wanted too or not and believe me I didn't want to, but I couldn't go any further unless I did. So, how can I delete the password, and just not have to have the hassle of entering a password each time. There's just myself that uses this computer in my home!

Thank You. Dennis

:)

DennisGiansante, Oct 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and GFE forcing 353.62 install

perfect a confirmation that i need to keep W7 Pro on my main rig.

tho that issue is weird... (oh well ... "beta" ... feelings)

anyway thanks @RCoon

GreiverBlade, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.

Delta6326, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.

1. Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Forced pick password

2. Forcing password reset when working from home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forcing password reset when working from home: How would I go about force resetting passwords when our users are working from home? We currently use a VPN to connect our users to our network when they are working from home, and now that we are trying to tighten up security we need to go about forcing a password reset on a...
  3. Forcing password reset when working from home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing password reset when working from home: How would I go about force resetting passwords when our users are working from home? We currently use a VPN to connect our users to our network when they are working from home, and now that we are trying to tighten up security we need to go about forcing a password reset on a...
  4. Forcing password reset when working from home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Force Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Force Fresh Install: Hello, one of my windows 10 machines has been having an issue installing updates for who knows how long. Decided I was going to attempt to reset it in order to fix the issue. Unfortunately all methods of reseting/refreshing are failing. Reset my pc fails, there is no system...
  6. Forced to change password!

Forced to change password!: Why is Microsoft making me change my password? I Googled this and read many annoyed and angry peoples' responses. Also, I tried to followed instructions from various Microsoft techs who tried to guide people in turning off this option. Yet, none of their instructions worked....
  7. Forced Password Change

Forced Password Change: I found through security monitoring software that my password was compromised on the dark web. I went into my Microsoft account and changed my password. This took quite an effort. Verification texts, etc. The next day, when I first logged in, the login prompted me to change...
  8. Windows 10 Forcing Me To Change My Password When I Did Not Even Set A Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Forcing Me To Change My Password When I Did Not Even Set A Password: Hi Microsoft, I have a problem with my Windows10(10.0.18362.418) . I never set password protection and could directly sign in and bootup w/o needing to key in password. But from Saturday morning, I suddenly had to change a password which I never had - even if i left all...
  9. Is there anyway to pick and choose the Forced win 10 downloads :(

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there anyway to pick and choose the Forced win 10 downloads :(: Hi Win 10 home - just purchased on ASUS computer (don't know how to determine "build" ) New to win 10 and I really Hate that microsoft forces downloads!!! Has anyone been able to restore the pick and choose function of "the good old days" ? It is not only annoying...
  10. Installation has forced a mandatory password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installation has forced a mandatory password: so I put 10 in my family computer and now my computer is forced to use my live password as a mandatory password, and there is no way to remove it. So I am asking, how do I remove the Mandatory password, because it is beyond grotesque something else dictates how I manage my...