Windows 10: Forced update issues

Discus and support Forced update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer updated Windows on 8/12/19. I am unable to sign into my user profile, getting the error message "You are logged on with a temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nancymacs, Aug 13, 2019.

1. nancymacs Win User

Forced update issues

My computer updated Windows on 8/12/19. I am unable to sign into my user profile, getting the error message "You are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable" I believe because I am not signed on with my profile, I am also not able to find my calendar

appointments, my contact list address book or retain any changes I make when I close the computer and go back on. When I go to restore from backup - there is nothing there, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

nancymacs, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 13, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Forced update issues

Microsoft forced updates

Hello,

A driver is a program that controls a device that is connected to your computer. Having an outdated driver after installing a Windows update may cause functionality issues due to incompatibility and this may be the reason you're experiencing screen flickering.
    To resolve the said issue, we suggest that you refer
    here
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for screen flickering in Windows 10.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Forced update issues

1. Forced update issues - Similar Threads - Forced update issues

2. Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Updates: Just another post, telling people MY experience with Windows- Please notice they've created a "code of conduct"- NOT because people cannot discuss various aspects of OUR computers & experiences, but because they do NOT want us discussing certain aspects of their programming,...
  3. Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced Updates: Just another post, telling people MY experience with Windows- Please notice they've created a "code of conduct"- NOT because people cannot discuss various aspects of OUR computers & experiences, but because they do NOT want us discussing certain aspects of their programming,...
  4. force update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    force update: My computer automatically updated without my notice. It restarted and not it is stuck on welcome screen for an hour. I dont know what to do from here since I dont want to mess up the machine. This is just 2 years old Windows 10....
  5. Mouse Issue after forced Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Issue after forced Windows update: Windows updated on our shared domain using Windows PRO and now the mouses on two of our desktops force you to use the same settings. Unfortunately we have a left handed person and a right handed person on both these desktops. After windows forced an update, when the left...
  6. Audio issues after forced update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues after forced update: Hi. Yesterday, a forced update (KB4549951) that was installed (even though my updates are paused), caused an issue with audio. My microphone now not only takes in my mic audio, but my desktop audio as well. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SupaIsaiah016 [link]...
  7. forced updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    forced updates: I am a senior citizen on a metered internet , my use limited to email and some reading on subjects in health and other ageing concerns . l had 2007 office and was extremely happy with it , never used the so called office 365 that came with the laptop . Now with the forced...
  8. forced updates

forced updates: Since i've installed Windows 10, 2x you've destroyed my PC. the updates sit at the splash screen and never completes boots. i'm forced to reinstall everything, a loss of tons of data. when i was on Windows 7, at least a 1/2 dozen times this has happened. i do regular backups...
  9. Forced updates

Forced updates: I have Windows 10 Creator's Edition. Why don't I get this prompt? https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-forced-windows-update-auto-restart-snooze-indefinitely-windows-10/ It forces updates whenever it feels like just like always....
  10. forced updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    forced updates: I apprieciate the free upgrade but i would like to have the option of what updates i take, i don't want updates for skype or bing so why force them on me 10647