Windows 10: Forced updates are the best

Discus and support Forced updates are the best in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Forced updates are the best. I'm so glad this feature was added to Windows 10 where the updates are pushed through whether I want them or not. Keeps me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GenTechJ13, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Forced updates are the best

Forced updates are the best. I'm so glad this feature was added to Windows 10 where the updates are pushed through whether I want them or not. Keeps me from having to decide on how to use my computer.

:)

GenTechJ13, Apr 17, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Forced updates are the best :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2020
  3. 6303c - Forcing Firmware Update v10

Hi All

I got a 6303 as it's listed on BMW as being 100% compliant with incar bluetooth. Sadly Orange have branded the phone which means that it's stuck on v9.40 and NSU shows no updates as being available.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can force a firmware update to v10 and whether it will damage the phone?

Any suggestion much appreciated.

ChrisEFrost, May 23, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Forced updates are the best

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Forced updates are the best

1. Forced updates are the best - Similar Threads - Forced updates are

2. Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Updates: Just another post, telling people MY experience with Windows- Please notice they've created a "code of conduct"- NOT because people cannot discuss various aspects of OUR computers & experiences, but because they do NOT want us discussing certain aspects of their programming,...
  3. Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced Updates: Just another post, telling people MY experience with Windows- Please notice they've created a "code of conduct"- NOT because people cannot discuss various aspects of OUR computers & experiences, but because they do NOT want us discussing certain aspects of their programming,...
  4. Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. force update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    force update: My computer automatically updated without my notice. It restarted and not it is stuck on welcome screen for an hour. I dont know what to do from here since I dont want to mess up the machine. This is just 2 years old Windows 10....
  6. force update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    force update: My computer automatically updated without my notice. It restarted and not it is stuck on welcome screen for an hour. I dont know what to do from here since I dont want to mess up the machine. This is just 2 years old Windows 10....
  7. forced updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    forced updates: I am a senior citizen on a metered internet , my use limited to email and some reading on subjects in health and other ageing concerns . l had 2007 office and was extremely happy with it , never used the so called office 365 that came with the laptop . Now with the forced...
  8. forced updates

forced updates: Since i've installed Windows 10, 2x you've destroyed my PC. the updates sit at the splash screen and never completes boots. i'm forced to reinstall everything, a loss of tons of data. when i was on Windows 7, at least a 1/2 dozen times this has happened. i do regular backups...
  9. Forced updates

Forced updates: I have Windows 10 Creator's Edition. Why don't I get this prompt? https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-forced-windows-update-auto-restart-snooze-indefinitely-windows-10/ It forces updates whenever it feels like just like always....
  10. forced updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    forced updates: I apprieciate the free upgrade but i would like to have the option of what updates i take, i don't want updates for skype or bing so why force them on me 10647