Windows 10: Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

Discus and support Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So with the forced April update recently. I can not even get to the BIOs. I have tried interrupting it by hard shutdowns but that also changes nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SoakedPlanet, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

So with the forced April update recently. I can not even get to the BIOs. I have tried interrupting it by hard shutdowns but that also changes nothing. It will never go into recovery. I can't even use a USB to reinstall the OS. Is my hard drive bricked by windows? Please help....

:)

SoakedPlanet, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 6, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

1. Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop - Similar Threads - Forced Update Reboot

2. Failed windows 10 update forcing into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed windows 10 update forcing into a loop: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 that got stuck on an update from 2019,once the update was downloaded i would let it install but the installation stayed ongoing for 3 days straight then it proceeded to attempt to restart i don't recall if that happened or if i manually shut...
  3. Failed windows 10 update forcing into a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed windows 10 update forcing into a loop: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 that got stuck on an update from 2019,once the update was downloaded i would let it install but the installation stayed ongoing for 3 days straight then it proceeded to attempt to restart i don't recall if that happened or if i manually shut...
  4. Failed windows 10 update forcing into a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reboot loop on windows 10: Good day, I reseted my laptop last night now its in a reboot loop when I get to the preparing stage it says " The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed to install windows click OK to restart the computer and...
  6. Windows update reboot loop

Windows update reboot loop: Hello My computer is trying to update but is unable to do it so undo it reboot and retry the update KB5000802 after more the 12h of reboots i forced it to shutdown waited a bit and started again it undid the update and booted normaly but since this update is critical...
  7. Windows 10 reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reboot loop: My Windows 10 laptop was updating and mistakenly I turned off the computer. I turned it back on only to find that it was now stuck in a reboot loop. It tries to undo the changes made and then restarts. This happens over and over again. I have tried everything. I have tried...
  8. MS Forcing an update and reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Forcing an update and reboot: I had Updates turned off on my system and tonight an update seemed to be forced and my system rebooted. after restarting all the data on my storage/work drive is gone! I have been working on a project for 3 week's and was being sent to Antarctica for research. Even the...
  9. Windows 10 reboot loop

Windows 10 reboot loop: Hi everyone Yesterday I was presented with a Memory Management BSOD and since then I've been stuck in a loop with my Windows 10. The BSOD apparently froze at 100% error collecting so I decided to hard reset my computer. That's when it all started. I was then presented...
  10. Windows 10 Reboot loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reboot loop?: I have an elderly friend who bought a new Dell XPS system (at my recommendation) and I went and set it up for her and it had been working fine for a little more than a month. As far as I can tell Windows 10 installed updates and once it reboots the desktop comes up and it's...