Windows 10: Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

Discus and support Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So with the forced April update recently. I can not even get to the BIOs. I have tried interrupting it by hard shutdowns but that also changes nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SoakedPlanet, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SoakedPlanet Win User

Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop

So with the forced April update recently. I can not even get to the BIOs. I have tried interrupting it by hard shutdowns but that also changes nothing. It will never go into recovery. I can't even use a USB to reinstall the OS. Is my hard drive bricked by windows? Please help....

:)

SoakedPlanet, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 6, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Forced Windows 10 Update Reboot Loop - Similar Threads - Forced Update Reboot

2. Reboot looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot looping: Hi, My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login interface and it stuck, not progressing to window page.is that harddisk problem? I have reseating cmos battery plug it out for few...
  3. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: I tried to install windows and now its just a reboot loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reboot-loop/27e34982-40f6-4bbf-aa63-0dd6ba41679d
  4. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  5. Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update

Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update: My Lenovo laptop is stuck in a loop after trying to install a windows 10 update. The Lenovo icon comes on, then the spinning wheel then Attempting to..... then Restoring from previous version... then the Lenovo icon etc. I have tried leaving the machine run doing this for...
  6. Windows 10 reboot loop

Windows 10 reboot loop: Hi everyone Yesterday I was presented with a Memory Management BSOD and since then I've been stuck in a loop with my Windows 10. The BSOD apparently froze at 100% error collecting so I decided to hard reset my computer. That's when it all started. I was then presented...
  7. Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop: Hello, Today I was trying to do a hackintosh on another computer and was using my laptop to flash the usb for the hackintosh. One time usb stopped working, so I tried to delete an upper and a lower filter from regedit. Since that I couldn't boot up windows. I have tried to...
  8. PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10: Good morning everyone, I was using a machine with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, and it was working perfect till the day I upgraded to Windows 10. First, I had a few problems during the update, probably due to the not updated (with the last drivers) nVidia card. My specs:...
  9. Windows 10 Reboot loop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reboot loop?: I have an elderly friend who bought a new Dell XPS system (at my recommendation) and I went and set it up for her and it had been working fine for a little more than a month. As far as I can tell Windows 10 installed updates and once it reboots the desktop comes up and it's...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop: Hello experts. So heres the thing i have a Dell laptop with win 10. When i switch on my laptop it shows the dell logo with bios setup F12 n all. Then comes the windows logo n thats where the problem occurs. The loading circle cirulates for couple of minutes n then comes at...