Windows 10: Forced Windows 10 Update!?

Discus and support Forced Windows 10 Update!? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After couple of updates I noticed a change in the laptop's performance. Another issue is that the sound quality got worse and a strange buzz sound can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AgnieszkaKogus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Forced Windows 10 Update!?

After couple of updates I noticed a change in the laptop's performance. Another issue is that the sound quality got worse and a strange buzz sound can be heard sometimes when playing music or watching a video.

Another issue I am MAD about!

I have been forced to Update/Shut my laptop.

After turning it on I had Blue Screen and the system tried to fix itself which it didn't succeed.

I have lost everything on my laptop! No apps, no documents, no work, no projects, COMPLETELY NOTHING!

The question is: How can I complain to them about it? I have lost all my data. I will not leave it this way as it is ridiculous!

Who should I contact? Write a formal letter to Microsoft? Or what?

Thanks for any advice and help!

:)

AgnieszkaKogus, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Octopuss Win User

Forced Windows 10 Update!?

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Forced Windows 10 Update!?

1. Forced Windows 10 Update!? - Similar Threads - Forced Update

2. Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?: My windows update for “2024-01 security update” keeps giving me an error when trying to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-keeps-giving-me-a-system-error/e52fb430-3613-4fd5-942a-6ad4430d0bb3
  3. Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?: My windows update for “2024-01 security update” keeps giving me an error when trying to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-keeps-giving-me-a-system-error/e52fb430-3613-4fd5-942a-6ad4430d0bb3
  4. Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I force update 23h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I force update 23h2: My new surface pro 9, after installing a bunch of updates, is still on windows 22h2. When I check for updates again, 23h2 popped up but briefly flashed an error and now it is gone. I have "get latest update as soon as possible" checked. How can I force it update to 23h2?...
  6. How can I force update 23h2

How can I force update 23h2: My new surface pro 9, after installing a bunch of updates, is still on windows 22h2. When I check for updates again, 23h2 popped up but briefly flashed an error and now it is gone. I have "get latest update as soon as possible" checked. How can I force it update to 23h2?...
  7. How do i FORCE my computer to reinstall the windows update APP itself??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i FORCE my computer to reinstall the windows update APP itself??: So all i can find on here is carbon-copy bs and answers to questions that weren't asked, it's extremely irritating and unhelpful.My windows update is STUCK. WILL NOT UPDATE ANYTHING IN ANY WAY.so when the top result of how to fix windows updates is "run windows updates" -...
  8. How do i FORCE my computer to reinstall the windows update APP itself??

How do i FORCE my computer to reinstall the windows update APP itself??: So all i can find on here is carbon-copy bs and answers to questions that weren't asked, it's extremely irritating and unhelpful.My windows update is STUCK. WILL NOT UPDATE ANYTHING IN ANY WAY.so when the top result of how to fix windows updates is "run windows updates" -...
  9. How do i FORCE my computer to reinstall the windows update APP itself??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update: Amazing I see so many people running into this blue screen issue recently after forced update. Did anyone get this problem resolved? Have so much important work i really need off my pc....