Windows 10: Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

Discus and support Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was just wondering if there was a way to have things start with lower volume instead of 100% just sick of having my eardrums blown out of my head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheBladesGames, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

I was just wondering if there was a way to have things start with lower volume instead of 100% just sick of having my eardrums blown out of my head

submitted by /u/TheBladesGames
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheBladesGames, Jan 23, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

Monitor Randomly Goes Black - Forced to shut down

judging by the list (in the sig) thats 1 up from the bottom of the list. But that doesnt mean its not adequate for that build, age will also take its toll on PSUs.

It was already suggested to try another PSU, try on with the same wattage or bigger

DeathtoGnomes, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

1. Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume - Similar Threads - Forcing Start ups

2. Forced software volume control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced software volume control: Greetings.I have a problem with my USB DAC: I don't have control over system volume.I found article about software/hardware volume control in Windows and as I understood - windows tries hardware volume control if device supports it, if not - software volume control. The...
  3. Forced software volume control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced software volume control: Greetings.I have a problem with my USB DAC: I don't have control over system volume.I found article about software/hardware volume control in Windows and as I understood - windows tries hardware volume control if device supports it, if not - software volume control. The...
  4. Volume going up and down by 1 level rapdily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume going up and down by 1 level rapdily: HiThe volume control panel won’t go away because the volume is stuck going back and forth one level eg. 100 and 98, 0 and 2, etc. I tried restarting the pc, disabling the sound driver and even reinstalling it but it didn’t do anything. I can drag the volume using my mouse to...
  5. Volume going up and down by 1 level rapdily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume going up and down by 1 level rapdily: HiThe volume control panel won’t go away because the volume is stuck going back and forth one level eg. 100 and 98, 0 and 2, etc. I tried restarting the pc, disabling the sound driver and even reinstalling it but it didn’t do anything. I can drag the volume using my mouse to...
  6. Volume going up and down by 1 level rapdily

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. When PC first start window acts up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When PC first start window acts up: Hi guys got a quick question. I've noticed that when I start my computer if I first click on chrome instead of opening one window it opens multiple. Along with that sometimes the windows start menu and task bar won't work. When that happens if I type anything the browser or...
  8. constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...: Hi. after update recently i found this error every time constantly. first time turn on my windows 10, the screen will stop at the Microsoft icon start-up screen blue microsoft logo in the middle with black background, no loading and stayed like that even after 10minutes....
  9. issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

issue on start up of windows on the first startup.: When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the little white circles that rotate in the shape of another circle. Specifically, the circles never show up. when I hard shut...
  10. Forced Reset PC While Starting Up

Forced Reset PC While Starting Up: First paragraph: what happened Second paragraph: issue I forced shut down my laptop because it froze (normal with starting up a certain game) and stayed frozen for longer than usual. So I forced shut down my PC and turned it back on. It sat on the company logo for longer...