Windows 10: Foreign Device Intruder

Discus and support Foreign Device Intruder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had 2 intrusions into my Windows 10 PC in the last week, both around 10pm and both identified as a phone device by my computer, past my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ReeseVirgin, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Foreign Device Intruder

I have had 2 intrusions into my Windows 10 PC in the last week, both around 10pm and both identified as a phone device by my computer, past my firewalls, password, and named as Car-4e4b. The last 4 characters are of the hardware Mac Address. I've seen this exact same device reported in this forum but without any solution to explain this very real threat by Microsoft or any user thus far. I'm including a screenshot of my PC's Network List of this device's properties. My Wifi is deactivated and antennas removed in my PC, so my guess is that this is not a mobile phone device but a sophisticated hack by something using a Denso processor chip. I haven't made a real hardware match with my limited research thus far, but my guess is this is the same intruder that other PC's have gotten in different locations world-wide. THIS IS SERIOUS, MICROSOFT!! I notice my computer screen 'wake up' from the power down state showing a black raster. I then bring up the home screen by moving the mouse, check the network and see this foreign device on my home computer. After 2-3 minutes of bringing up the properties window and starting various internet searches, the device drops out. Obviously, this foreigner is aware of detection in my opinion. I'm going to check my logs & see if I can locate its activity. ANYONE who has info on this, please respond. Foreign Device Intruder 92278f74-c2e6-4c59-9dd7-71195cc631d8?upload=true.jpg

Thanks, Reese

:)

ReeseVirgin, Jan 10, 2019

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Niels J. Win User
    Phone intruding on Windows 10 home network

Almost daily when I look at "Network" in file explorer I see an unknown phone listed as "Phone" with the name "cingular_us". Using properties I can lift the MAC address of the phone, and I have of course denied it wireless access to my network. I have also
    set up device trust under Firewall in Norton Internet Security. Nothing seems to keep this device out.

Anyone else seen this? To me this seems like a pretty bad problem, and at this stage I am not sure how to get to the bottom of it and how to keep intruders out. Any suggestions?

Niels J., Jan 10, 2019
  4. Foreign Device Intruder

foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Foreign Device Intruder

1. Foreign Device Intruder - Similar Threads - Foreign Device Intruder

2. Strange foreign address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  3. Strange foreign address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  4. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  5. Is there any "intruder alarm" software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any "intruder alarm" software?: Is there any utility or software that would let you know, hopefully with an alert, if someone was trying to access your system or network in real time? 152562
  6. intruder took permissions

intruder took permissions: I have a live intruder on my computer. He is accessing through windows media player. I dont know how he is getting in but he is after certain documents. this is a federal case and he has destroyed a lot of evidence. Now he is taking over permissions How can I get the...
  7. login security intruder webcam photo

login security intruder webcam photo: hello, i would like to know if there is any app in microsoft store or any other source, which could take a webcam pic and save it in the disk, when someone logs in or trys to log in. Or anything to records JUST the login time and date.Thankyou...
  8. foreign upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    foreign upgrade: just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at the moment but should be reg in Bremerton WA USA WT* 123061
  9. Windows 7 snuck in, intruder, intruder!!! Suppose to be Windows 10 more...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 snuck in, intruder, intruder!!! Suppose to be Windows 10 more...: I'm in my system and security folder and noticed something strange: Backup and Restore (Windows 7) How in the ell did I end up with windows 7, BUT when I go to Acer Care Center is says Windows 10? I bought this thing with windows 10 and it was windows 10 before the safe...
  10. Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard: I have a Swedish Windows 10 on my PC with an English language pack. However, this means that on start-up, my keyboard layout is also set to English. Is there a way to keep my Windows display language on English, but have the keyboard layout stay on Swedish by default at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to display the intruded device