Windows 10: Foreign searches in my windows searchbar

Discus and support Foreign searches in my windows searchbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently noticed that in my search bar and activity timeline there are searches that i have not made, on files i do not have, on a computer i dont... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Moreelse, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Moreelse Win User

Foreign searches in my windows searchbar

I recently noticed that in my search bar and activity timeline there are searches that i have not made, on files i do not have, on a computer i dont own. A HP Z210 workstation to be specific. What can i do about this?

:)

Moreelse, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Raniel V. Win User
    Raniel V., Jul 31, 2020
  3. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Jul 31, 2020
  4. BeanHop Win User

Searchbar issues.

So i'm re-installing Windows 10 after a few issues were happening with my computer. After installation i went to attempt to use my search bar, and encountered some issues. When using the searchbar, if typing something and a Microsoft software appears in
    the searchbar, I'm unable to type any further and specify my search. Looking on the internet led me to different problems that other people were having, but not my own.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

BeanHop, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Foreign searches in my windows searchbar - Similar Threads - Foreign searches searchbar

2. Searchbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searchbar: My searchbar won't allow me to type in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searchbar/49b5d0b8-ea10-4faf-973e-04c52e962c3d
  3. Searchbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searchbar: My searchbar won't allow me to type in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searchbar/49b5d0b8-ea10-4faf-973e-04c52e962c3d
  4. I can't search an app in searchbar next to window button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't search an app in searchbar next to window button: I resetted my pc today and I got an issue with the folders where the apps appearing in and it won't appear in the search bar. I didn't had this problem before only after i resetted my pc. This is what happens when I download an app for example like steelseries it creates a...
  5. I can't search an app in searchbar next to window button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't search an app in searchbar next to window button: I resetted my pc today and I got an issue with the folders where the apps appearing in and it won't appear in the search bar. I didn't had this problem before only after i resetted my pc. This is what happens when I download an app for example like steelseries it creates a...
  6. I can't search an app in searchbar next to window button

7. Searchbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searchbar: I figured out the program button and watch youtube videos on how to get rid of the search bar above my screen but the program installed is called webviewer and I can only change it not uninstall it please tell me if I got the wrong program name....
  8. Searchbar

Searchbar: I figured out the program button and watch youtube videos on how to get rid of the search bar above my screen but the program installed is called webviewer and I can only change it not uninstall it please tell me if I got the wrong program name....
  9. I can’t connect to internet or search on searchbar and my settings crashes

I can’t connect to internet or search on searchbar and my settings crashes: Hello everybody I have this issues for around seven days I really don’t know what to do First of all I can’t connect to Internet and the icon is disappeared I watched some YouTube tutorials and they say go to settings but my settings keep crashing and other said search...
  10. Applications do not have icons when searched for in the searchbar.

Applications do not have icons when searched for in the searchbar.: Hi I did a reinstall of Windows that deleted all my applications I didnt mean to do this, I meant to keep all my files but whatever, it just means I have to reinstall some apps. GeForce Experience the drivers for my rtx card has an icon in the desktop. Picture But when...