Windows 10: foreign upgrade

Discus and support foreign upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at the moment but should be reg in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmesal, Dec 7, 2018.

1. dmesal Win User

foreign upgrade

just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at
    the moment but should be reg in Bremerton WA USA WT*

:)

dmesal, Dec 7, 2018

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Dec 7, 2018
  3. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Dec 7, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

foreign upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

foreign upgrade

1. foreign upgrade - Similar Threads - foreign upgrade

2. Can people with foreign addresses buy anything from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can people with foreign addresses buy anything from the Microsoft Store: I just attempted to purchase a digital download of the Windows 10 Pro Operating System from the online Microsoft Store. I followed the procedures for making an online purchase from the Microsoft Store. Everything went smoothly, until right before I was to use PayPal to pay...
  3. Foreign address in the Active connections

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Foreign address in the Active connections: I am wondering what is the purpose of the active connection in neststate command. [img] 131989
  4. IP addresses foreign.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP addresses foreign.: How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-addresses-foreign/e73044bc-15ce-4d25-b29b-61a051181c15"
  5. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  6. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections: I am very non tech so please give a simple answer with step by step instructions if you can please. I am trying to delete foreign addresses in my active connections. I found I had these because I was trying to conect my alexa to wifi and somehow got on a phone call with...
  7. Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?: My laptop was stolen. I kept in on my account using the find my device feature periodically to see if I could "find" it. Someone turned it on but it turned up in Vietnam and yes I changed my Microsoft account password but my pin to login the laptop probably won't keep them...
  8. How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status: Hi professional, I'm going through a difficult problem. My computer's External Hard Drive not being detected. The warning sign is Dynamic Disk1 (foreign) *Sad I'm just searching for the best solution to discover it well without Losing Data? [img] 128506
  9. Dynamic (foreign) Disks1 Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic (foreign) Disks1 Issue: When I finished installing Windows 10. I've found the issue that my external hard drive is not showing up, It is looking Dynamic Disks1 (foreign) :( So, anyone could you please give me a hand to solve the issue without Loss of Data? [ATTACH]...
  10. Upgrading from a foreign ISP

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from a foreign ISP: I have a US registered computer OS (Win 8.1), but I am living abroad and using a foreign ISP for my connectivity. I am concerned about what version of Windows will be downloaded for the free upgrade to Win10. Anybody know? 13381