Windows 10: foreign upgrade

Discus and support foreign upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at the moment but should be reg in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmesal, Dec 7, 2018.

1. dmesal Win User

foreign upgrade

just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at
    the moment but should be reg in Bremerton WA USA WT*

:)

dmesal, Dec 7, 2018

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Dec 7, 2018
  3. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Dec 7, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

foreign upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

foreign upgrade

1. foreign upgrade - Similar Threads - foreign upgrade

2. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  3. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  4. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  5. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  6. [BUG] Windows Spotlight Lockscreen facts suddenly in foreign languages

[BUG] Windows Spotlight Lockscreen facts suddenly in foreign languages: Hey!I've found a bug with Windows Spotlight's Tips feature.As of recently like a week, Windows Spotlight has started showing image descriptions like those poetical sentences you see on the lockscreen in other languages that I don't even have language packages installed for....
  7. [BUG] Windows Spotlight Lockscreen facts suddenly in foreign languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BUG] Windows Spotlight Lockscreen facts suddenly in foreign languages: Hey!I've found a bug with Windows Spotlight's Tips feature.As of recently like a week, Windows Spotlight has started showing image descriptions like those poetical sentences you see on the lockscreen in other languages that I don't even have language packages installed for....
  8. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  9. Loging screen showing some foreign language

Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  10. Upgrading from a foreign ISP

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from a foreign ISP: I have a US registered computer OS (Win 8.1), but I am living abroad and using a foreign ISP for my connectivity. I am concerned about what version of Windows will be downloaded for the free upgrade to Win10. Anybody know? 13381