Windows 10: foreign upgrade

Discus and support foreign upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at the moment but should be reg in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmesal, Dec 7, 2018.

1. dmesal Win User

foreign upgrade

just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at
    the moment but should be reg in Bremerton WA USA WT*

:)

dmesal, Dec 7, 2018

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Dec 7, 2018
  3. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Dec 7, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

foreign upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

foreign upgrade

1. foreign upgrade - Similar Threads - foreign upgrade

2. Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...: previous versions of windows let you choose the default keyboard layout that you use for all the apps, but in the new versions it is related to your default display language, so for example if you want to use your windows in Hebrew (my case) but you use most of your apps in...
  3. Foreign IP addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Foreign IP addresses: I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer. They tell me how to look and I do see them......... But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO. How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself??? Thanks for any help Deb...
  4. Foreign language character input

Foreign language character input: Foreign language characters (like ā instead of a) used to be accessed by typing Alt + 'the key you want', but now for some reason it is Alt + Ctrl + 'the key you want'. Can i change it back to the way it was? I looked all over but couldn't find a way to do it. I have the...
  5. Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.

Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.: What is the cause of a small black coloured inverted triangle showing permanently in centre of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/foreign-mark-showing-in-centre-of-screen/5b91ed8b-8c4c-44f6-8b18-62e2c9864451
  6. Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country: I'm worried about my account security and I would like to know if it's possible to protect my account better, or should I start a new account? What is the best solution to this problem?...
  7. "Windows has used a foreign language printer information file" Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows has used a foreign language printer information file" Help: There is only one down load on the Epson Website for the Printer Driver. Epson Q & A indicates that for Windows 7,8, XP & 2000 (nothing said for W10), but it recognises W10 and 64 bit of my son's new laptop. To quote "Windows has used a foreign language printer information...
  8. Foreign language in app window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Foreign language in app window: For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK). As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil Weird enough, I...
  9. Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Foreign Windows: Want English display, but keep foreign keyboard: I have a Swedish Windows 10 on my PC with an English language pack. However, this means that on start-up, my keyboard layout is also set to English. Is there a way to keep my Windows display language on English, but have the keyboard layout stay on Swedish by default at the...
  10. Upgrading from a foreign ISP

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from a foreign ISP: I have a US registered computer OS (Win 8.1), but I am living abroad and using a foreign ISP for my connectivity. I am concerned about what version of Windows will be downloaded for the free upgrade to Win10. Anybody know? 13381