Windows 10: Forever loading on profile screen.

Discus and support Forever loading on profile screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedditCensorCouncil, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Forever loading on profile screen.

I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle.

While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded the x86 versions of the visual C++ programs, could this be causing the loading problem? (I use 64bit windows).

Win10 is really turning out to be everything I thought it was. Games won't run, shit crashes all the time, can't even easily re-boot the computer. I should have known better but now I'm stuck with win10.

submitted by /u/RedditCensorCouncil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedditCensorCouncil, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Forever loading on profile screen. [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Forever loading on profile screen.

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Forever loading on profile screen.

1. Forever loading on profile screen. - Similar Threads - Forever loading profile

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  4. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  5. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  6. Windows stays forever on loading screen

Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  7. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  9. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Customization