Windows 10: Forever loading on profile screen.

Discus and support Forever loading on profile screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedditCensorCouncil, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Forever loading on profile screen.

I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle.

While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded the x86 versions of the visual C++ programs, could this be causing the loading problem? (I use 64bit windows).

Win10 is really turning out to be everything I thought it was. Games won't run, shit crashes all the time, can't even easily re-boot the computer. I should have known better but now I'm stuck with win10.

submitted by /u/RedditCensorCouncil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedditCensorCouncil, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Forever loading on profile screen. [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Forever loading on profile screen.

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Forever loading on profile screen.

1. Forever loading on profile screen. - Similar Threads - Forever loading profile

2. Preferred Languages Takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preferred Languages Takes forever to load: All I want to do is remove a language from my computer, but the preferred languages section is still loading. It has been for the past 20 mins and is driving me insane. I'm starting to think something is wrong. Help is greatly appreciated, thx. submitted by...
  3. Libraries take forever to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries take forever to load on windows 10: Hello, For a few days now I'm having an issue where my libraries take ages to load(and sometimes dont even load). I'm using the latest versions of windows 10. Whenever II click on the library icon from the navigation pane(on the left side) explorer just freezes. Sometimes...
  4. Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile: Windows 10 will load all the way to displaying my background (displaying stock photo, ease of access and wifi) but then is permanently stuck without opening to my desktop. Cntrl-Alt delete, Windows+ any key flash my profile name for a second but then nothing loads. Clicking...
  5. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...
  6. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d
  7. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  8. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....
  9. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410
  10. Windows 10 search loading forever

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search loading forever: Hi. Anyone has an idea why my Windows 10 is not displaying any results when I press SUPER and start typing? Doesn't give me any result, even settings or notepad. [img] 27172