Windows 10: Forever spin cycle until I take out logitech transceiver

Discus and support Forever spin cycle until I take out logitech transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You only get the one receiver in a combo. So technically you need a second dongle to split them and be able to use them both separately. I had that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kered1010, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Forever spin cycle until I take out logitech transceiver

You only get the one receiver in a combo. So technically you need a second dongle to split them and be able to use them both separately. I had that part covered as my trackballs are Logitech and also use the unifying receiver. I just added the keyboard to that dongle making a new combo that they don't actually sell. The mouse and the dongle that came with it I gave to my father. Bonus.
    I really liked the keyboard but knew I would never use the mouse that came wit it. When the combo went on sale I pulled the trigger. I probably would have bought it anyway at some point. I never managed to find just the keyboard by itself.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Forever spin cycle until I take out logitech transceiver

1. Forever spin cycle until I take out logitech transceiver - Similar Threads - Forever spin cycle

2. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  3. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  4. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update is taking forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update is taking forever: Hello, there was a system update for my Dell windows 10 laptop. When I updated it, it's been 4 hours already but it's still at 24%? It's not stucked, but it takes around 15 minutes every additional 1%. What should I do? submitted by /u/ngcy00 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Login screen keeps cycling "blue with spinning dots/login screen" forever: Windows 10 latest version - no recent updates/changes. At switch on Windows goes through the motions but at the pre-login screen, i.e. with picture/time/date but no login box - and without pressing any keys - the screen goes blue with the spinning dots for seconds/minutes......
  7. out of browser web links take forever to open

in Browsers and Email
    out of browser web links take forever to open: I am building a system for my cousin, Bard new system, all virgin parts and a brand new installation of Windows 10. Everything is running just fine, EXCEPT one problem! When i click on any links which are in other programs besides the web browsers they seem to take up to...
  8. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156
  9. Updates taking forever

Updates taking forever: With windows 10 , Getting updates . This might take a few minutes . Well it has been 4 hrs and usually I download at 700 k to 1.1 Mb per sec ? [img] What updates do you think it is snagging ? 12472
  10. Update Takes Forever

Update Takes Forever: This is more of a curiosity question, but why does it take hours to update from one build to the next? I'm going from 10041 to 10049 and it's been running for about two-and-a-half hours now. It's currently at 20%. Seems like the update to 10041 took a long time as well,...