Windows 10: Forge 1.12.2

Discus and support Forge 1.12.2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when I originally got the Minecraft Launcher, it came with 2 versions and 1 snapshot. 1.16.5, Forge 1.12.2 and I forget the snapshot number. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CroppedRubbish, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Forge 1.12.2

So when I originally got the Minecraft Launcher, it came with 2 versions and 1 snapshot. 1.16.5, Forge 1.12.2 and I forget the snapshot number. For some reason when I launched Forge it had the singleplayer and multiplayer options. Image below for proof.Basically, when I launch Forge, it gives me the full version even though I never paid for the game yet. Anyone else experiencing this?

:)

CroppedRubbish, Jun 1, 2021
  2. I2Believe Win User

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Forge 1.12.2

Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Forge 1.12.2

1. Forge 1.12.2 - Similar Threads - Forge

2. My forge isn't working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My forge isn't working: When I installed forge for the latest version 1.16.5 - 36.1.24 it gave me the installer and when I opened it it told me to open with Microsoft store. I looked at another question about forge with basically the same issue and followed the instructions of the commenter but it...
  3. Problem with audio file playback when Sound Forge is running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with audio file playback when Sound Forge is running.: There seems to be a Windows 10 issue causing part of my system to choke. I cannot record from a running audio file into Sound Forge Pro 10.0. If the file is playing, the audio stops the moment I open Sound Forge. I've encountered this issue with previous updates of Win 10....
  4. Minecraft forge wont install

Minecraft forge wont install: Hi! I recently started trying to get mods for my Minecraft. I was having trouble with it and found a forum on WindowsCentral.com on how to do it but encountered the same error. It says: Java Installation Not Completed There are errors in the following switches:...
  5. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?: I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to the older xp style mouse cursor. My default search engine was changed to yahoo. I didn't download anything for a week or two...
  6. Minecraft Forge Download Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Forge Download Issues: Hi, I am trying to play minecraft forge so that I can get some mods. When I download the forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.8.9.html it has to be 1.8.9 for the mods I want It says that it is downloaded successfully but when I...
  7. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge: [ATTACH] I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great until I had to open Java which should've installed. When opening the java thing, it should've come up with a forge thing to...
  8. Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 help F1 not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 help F1 not responding: I recently installed Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 Microsoft Store Edition and the application seems to be working okay except it does not respond to F1 or the menu item for help contents and index. I have done the following: Ran "Repair" for this app from within Windows 10...
  9. How to install forge

How to install forge: Hi! So i was trying to install forge for mc and I downloaded it, and when I ran the file it opened with breezip, and not the install page. the file is a jar, and if so is there any app that I can download that will fix this problem. Sorry If my English is bad....
  10. halo 5 forge not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo 5 forge not working pc: can anyone tall me how to fix this https://youtu.be/2XhWzZgAiuU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-5-forge-not-working-pc/a20cd537-429d-4d95-8956-2018c681c671