Windows 10: Forget password!! Administor Accout

Discus and support Forget password!! Administor Accout in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My kid was logout and changed password of my labtopadministrtor few day ago. Some lucky I set option to login with PIN it's still use.I can't remind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #S wasu, Apr 9, 2020.

1. #S wasu Win User

Forget password!! Administor Accout

My kid was logout and changed password of my labtopadministrtor few day ago. Some lucky I set option to login with PIN it's still use.I can't remind password to login. And now my drive have a problem by now"

What should i do cause i can't reset password and when i go to Sign-in option, It loading all time.

thank for consideirng

#S Wasu

PS sorry if may post on wrong Catrgory

:)

#S wasu, Apr 9, 2020

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 9, 2020
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Forget password!! Administor Accout

Administor Account

I'm using my dad's old computer now.And in the laptop there is a user account.The User account doesn't have an any password.I need to open myself a account.Then I opened,but I can't open games cause it wants,User's pass.When I only press enter it doesn't
    works.Then I tried to change the password.I get a USB and open a casket.I try to change it but it said error.So User is administor,it doesn't have an any pass,but I need,User's pass to load a game and password restarting casket ,is not working so what can
    I do now to change administor account now or change the User's password.

BarkınÖcal, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Forget password!! Administor Accout

1. Forget password!! Administor Accout - Similar Threads - Forget password Administor

2. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  3. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  4. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  5. win forgetting password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win forgetting password: windows 10 logout from all the accounts after shutdown every time i shut down my pc every account will ask password : google account on chrome . Hotmail account i used for windows , Facebook , even reddit and all will reset settings any idea ? submitted by /u/M_khair...
  6. Administor error even though I'm administor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administor error even though I'm administor?: Hello there, here's the problem. I want to install the driver for a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I always get an error message that an "administor blocked the app". The settings of the user account control are already adjusted downwards and the tip " Then open the path...
  7. I forget passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I forget passwords: Help me to find my forgotten passwords that I stored on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-passwords/1b0cfeda-1f5a-469d-999c-603559353422
  8. Administor Privleges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administor Privleges: I am becoming quite annoyed with the message saying I need to see my system Administrator. Trying to get into Device Manager in Windows 10, won't grant me access. I am the only user of this machine, I set it up. My account was set up as an administrator, and yet, I'm locked...
  9. Administor Authority back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administor Authority back: I signed in with a gmail user account and now can't sign back in as my microsoft user. I don't have administrator authorities and am very limited with what I can do without being told I don't have authority. I am a signal man an am the only one that uses my computer. It is...
  10. Administor password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administor password: How do you change the administrator password on a windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administor-password/a604297f-2648-413e-8173-4e2ee5ff1c74"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to create a password reset usb in windows 10 for administor