Windows 10: Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

Discus and support Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We are getting a new terminal and browser. Everyone is demanding a new file explorer. But I think, more important than that is a new store. They need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RestiaAshdoll666, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

We are getting a new terminal and browser. Everyone is demanding a new file explorer. But I think, more important than that is a new store. They need to write it from scratch and fix this broken store first. The Xbox(beta) is a step in the right direction. In future I also hope to be able to install store apps directly with a single PowerShell command.

submitted by /u/RestiaAshdoll666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RestiaAshdoll666, Dec 2, 2019

2. Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Windows 10

Hammad Saleem
    Mar 21, 2016 at 6:43 am

Microsoft Windows 10 was officially available for download last year in July, and came with a bunch of new, interesting features on board. Microsoft continued to take feedback from the users and made sure the operating system offers a top notch user experience.

Recently, it was revealed that Microsoft is working on a new File Explorer for Windows 10, which will launch in the coming months. Microsoft’s Peter Skillman revealed the news in a tweet:

Which can be read at Source

At the moment, there’s no word on what the updated file explorer will offer, but there’s a possibility that we may get to see an improved version of the explorer, especially when it’s being used in the tablet mode. Nothing is confirmed at the moment, but we’ll keep an eye on the news and update you as soon as we get to hear anything more about the “revamped” File Explorer on Windows 10.

Source
    Microsoft is working on a complete to File Explorer on Windows 10

hTconeM9user, Dec 2, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

1. Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store. - Similar Threads - Forget file explorer

2. Microsoft Store Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Completely Broken: My Xbox app was broken, so I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall. However, the Microsoft store has been infinitely attempting to install it ever since. This is made stranger as the install never ended but the Xbox App is back on my PC, but could no longer install...
  3. Microsoft Store is completely broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is completely broken: I've had the game pass for 2 months but the Microsoft Store stopped working about 1.5 months ago which made me reinstall the xbox app but since then all apps have crashed when trying to initially install it. I've tried reset commands in the console, resetting the store cache,...
  4. File explorer is completely blank

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer is completely blank: Every section of my file explorer is now completely blank. I can still access all my files but I can't see any of them. I haven't downloaded anything recently. My windows version number is build 19041.1052. Thanks 182496
  5. File Explorer is a complete mess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer is a complete mess: Running Windows 10 Pro 1909 (not updating to 2004 until I know it's safe). Symptoms: - Right-click to open a second FE window either doesn't work, or takes over a minute to open - FE search bar doesn't register the first few keystrokes entered into the field - FE search...
  6. Microsoft store is completely useless.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store is completely useless.: I baught a newer lenovo laptop with a dual core i3 and 12gb of ram..... Specs shouldnt matter, but apearently I need googles super computer just to install an app on this thing with the microsoft store. Befor hand, I couldnt get the MS store to download any faster than...
  7. Forget second monitor completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forget second monitor completely: Hi all. Simple question, how can I make sure the next time I plugged my second monitor on my laptop it won't used the settings I've chosen last time. Right now the second monitor is unusable (analog cut 67.5khz / 60khz, cant figure whats going on here) and each time I plug...
  8. Store won't forget my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store won't forget my Microsoft account: Hi! ^_^ I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts: Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted me to install it on their PCs with all the software they need. Everything went perfect until I had the great idea of login...
  9. Microsoft Account Device page revamped

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Device page revamped: When you own a lot of Windows 10 devices, it’s sometimes hard to keep track of them all and know the status of individual devices. This problem can now be solved, as Microsoft has just quietly rolled out a revamp to the Microsoft account devices page, now displaying more...
  10. Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window: Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Windows 10 Hammad Saleem Mar 21, 2016 at 6:43 am Microsoft Windows 10 was officially available for download last year in July, and came with a bunch of new, interesting features on board. Microsoft...