Windows 10: Forgot Bitlocker Password

Discus and support Forgot Bitlocker Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently resetted my Windows 10 PC, and I forgot the password for my External HDD's BitLocker. How can I unlock it without losing data. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Prasanta Bhattacharya, May 22, 2020.

1. Forgot Bitlocker Password

Hello,

I recently resetted my Windows 10 PC, and I forgot the password for my External HDD's BitLocker. How can I unlock it without losing data. I don't have the recovery key with me.

:)

Prasanta Bhattacharya, May 22, 2020
  2. bhanu4217 Win User

Forgot bitlocker password

I have a pendrive which contains an important data .I turned on the bitlocker,but forgot the password ,here is the out put any help would be great
    Forgot Bitlocker Password [​IMG]

bhanu4217, May 22, 2020
  3. pepanee Win User
    Forgot BitLocker Password

Hi Ken, I'm using a local account to sign into the computer. Once I turn on the PC, before Windows loads, I am asked for the BitLocker password. I manually enabled the BitLocker feature from within Windows a long time ago. My computer is custom built (it's not an HP, Dell, etc...)
    And thanks for the article link, I've visited it various times yesterday when I was looking for a way to unlock the computer. The suggestions there either don't apply, or didn't work.

pepanee, May 22, 2020
  4. Forgot Bitlocker Password

Forgot Bitlocker password

I had bitlocked one of my Partition (F:/) about 6 months ago. I knew the password very closely. so I thought there is no need to save recovery key. Some days earlier, I had changed the password of my drive and forgot to save the recovery key. I unfortunately
    forgot the password of my drive. Can anyone help me generate the recovery key from the original password please.

Sushant kumar ray, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Forgot Bitlocker Password

1. Forgot Bitlocker Password - Similar Threads - Forgot Bitlocker Password

2. I forgot my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my bitlocker password: unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your...
  3. I forgot my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my bitlocker password: unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your...
  4. Forgot Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password: Hello Everyone,I completely forgot my password to log into my Windows 10 Dell laptop. I did try to reset the password from the login screen, and it said password was reset successfully. However, I still cannot log in with my new password, which is the same as my live.com...
  5. Forgot Password

Forgot Password: Hello Everyone,I completely forgot my password to log into my Windows 10 Dell laptop. I did try to reset the password from the login screen, and it said password was reset successfully. However, I still cannot log in with my new password, which is the same as my live.com...
  6. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key: I've two of my drives BitLocker protected none of which are system drives though. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the BitLocker password and can't recall the recovery file location. Is there any way to unlock the protected drives? I can only use a system drive as storage and...
  7. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key: I've two of my drives BitLocker protected none of which are system drives though. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the BitLocker password and can't recall the recovery file location. Is there any way to unlock the protected drives? I can only use a system drive as storage and...
  8. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

9. Forgot bitlocker password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot bitlocker password: I have a pendrive which contains an important data .I turned on the bitlocker,but forgot the password ,here is the out put any help would be great [img] 63197
  10. Forgot BitLocker Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot BitLocker Password: Hi everyone, I have BitLocker enabled for my custom built computer's main drive and forgot the password since I haven't used the computer for a month or so. I looked at a lot of possible ways to fix the problem, yet they don't apply. I don't have a backup recovery key on a...