Windows 10: Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

Discus and support Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2015 on windows 10 and I must've created a new email to get it and I don't remember what it is now. Is there... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SwungBubble2087, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2015 on windows 10 and I must've created a new email to get it and I don't remember what it is now. Is there any way to trace the email that I redeemed it on or get a new code?

:)

SwungBubble2087, Aug 4, 2019

2. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2015 on windows 10 and I must've created a new email to get it and I don't remember what it is now. Is there any way to trace the email that I redeemed it on or get a new code?

SwungBubble2087, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10

1. Forgot email I redeemed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forgot email redeemed

2. I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My Minecraft launcher says I can redeem a copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I bought minecraft in 2014.I speak spanish, but basically here says that because I have a copy of java edition, I'm going to get Minecraft Bedrock for Windows, as a gift....
  3. I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't redeem my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My Minecraft launcher says I can redeem a copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I bought minecraft in 2014.I speak spanish, but basically here says that because I have a copy of java edition, I'm going to get Minecraft Bedrock for Windows, as a gift....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem: I have my minecraft account since 2018 and I can't receive a code for a Windows 10 edition. Would like to have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-redeem/b0f55465-7f8b-4267-bdc3-04918995982d
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Redeem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock Redeem: i want to get minecraft bedrock on my computer using the free copy but i accidentally deleted minecraft java on my pc how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-redeem/e3ad2e2d-d561-46d9-a1b9-d96eb8410e2f
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email: I tried getting answers from support sites of the games, but didnt recieve any help. Then i thought this forum would be more helpfull. When you own Minecraft java edition for pc, you also get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free aswell. When i go to the redeem the game on...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecfrat windows 10 forgot emial

2. I dont remember account i redeemed minecraft on

3. how to tell what account minecraft bedrock redeem

4. I forgot which account redeemed windows 10 minecraft on,
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition i forgot my email,
  6. minecraft redeem bedrock,
  7. does redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition send you an email