Windows 10: forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4

Discus and support forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently i have re installed minecraft and i went to sign in with a microsoft i typed the code and used an email but after it said you are good to go i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pepsi_478, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Pepsi_478 Win User

forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4

Recently i have re installed minecraft and i went to sign in with a microsoft i typed the code and used an email but after it said you are good to go i received a message on my screen saying that i have signed in with the wrong microsoft account so i signed in with the rest of my emails that i remember i might have used but they were all wrong and i have sent a email to microsoft support but i didn’t get a fully answered question.

:)

Pepsi_478, Apr 28, 2020

2. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft- ps4 account

- -

See if this helps:

Read warnings and other info at

Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 28, 2020
  4. forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4

PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4

1. forgot email I used for my Minecraft account for PS4 - Similar Threads - forgot email used

2. Can I use my ps4 Minecraft account on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my ps4 Minecraft account on my pc?: So I’ve got Minecraft on ps4 and my computer but I started a good world with my dad on ps4 and I’m wondering if I put the world on realms would there be any way to get all my data from my ps4 account to the pc? I’ve linked my ps4 Minecraft to my Microsoft account also. Just...
  3. Can I use my ps4 Minecraft account on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my ps4 Minecraft account on my pc?: So I’ve got Minecraft on ps4 and my computer but I started a good world with my dad on ps4 and I’m wondering if I put the world on realms would there be any way to get all my data from my ps4 account to the pc? I’ve linked my ps4 Minecraft to my Microsoft account also. Just...
  4. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  5. I forgot my email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my email: Good Morning Microsoft, I recently got my computer fixed and It was returned to me on thanksgiving eve, when I received my computer back everything was wiped off of the computer. So I made a new account but on my old account I had bought animotica on that account, and the...
  6. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...: I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-minecraft-on-ps4-and-i-tried-signing-in/b47dfa2b-f9ca-474a-8701-fc0d7944288f
  7. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...
  8. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...
  9. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  10. Minecraft and my ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and my ps4: When i started up mine craft it said to link it with a Microsoft account and so i made one but now i cant login to it on my ps4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-my-ps4/f61ccf7d-67af-4870-a1b8-eb13ed62d2cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft ps4 Forgot account

2. How to find out which email is associated with ps4 account for minecraft

3. How to find out your ps4 minecraft account email

4. Minecraft ps4 what to do if you forgot the email,
  5. Minecraft PC Madama Caracas FC email