Windows 10: Forgot ID for laptop

Discus and support Forgot ID for laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi . I’ve forgotten my ID pin to log into my laptop. I press forgot ID and I can receive a code and sign into my microsoft account, but after I’ve... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gina698, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Gina698 Win User

Forgot ID for laptop

Hi . I’ve forgotten my ID pin to log into my laptop. I press forgot ID and I can receive a code and sign into my microsoft account, but after I’ve input the code, it takes me back to the original sign in screen where I can’t remember my ID PIN. Any ideas how to get round this. Thanks.

:)

Gina698, Mar 19, 2020

2. forgot password and id for nokia music

I forgot my password and id for Nokia music plz suggest

akoijamapui, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, Mar 19, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Forgot ID for laptop

n-ster, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Forgot ID for laptop

1. Forgot ID for laptop - Similar Threads - Forgot laptop

2. I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password: I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-in-to-my-dell-laptop-because-i-forgot/1d20998d-2049-4473-a441-35ea6a9a2065
  3. Forgot Laptop pin and password - Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Laptop pin and password - Windows 10: So I forgot the pin and password to my laptop I have tried booting in safe mode but it asks for my password which I don't know. I have tried to factory reset my laptop but it asks for my password. Every method that has been recommended asks for my password which I don't...
  4. someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...

someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...: I had a friend set up my new laptop and they did not tell me the password and they have forgotten it. I cannot log in. Is there anything I can do besides resetting the computer, which I do not want to lose my apps. Thanks...
  5. Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop

Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop: Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop I do have access to my Microsoft account on my desktop and have generated a recovery / authenticator code Laptop license probably differs from my desktop license, not sure I can dig out...
  6. I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...: I got a lenovo thinkpad today and was uninstalling all the things I didn't need, and I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver from my device and cant listen to anything, how do I get it back?...
  7. I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.

I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.: I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help. * Moved from outlook.com * Original title: Password * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  8. Forgot login password for laptop

Forgot login password for laptop: I can't login to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-login-password-for-laptop/2ceba170-776e-4cd5-96b8-da3364cec110"
  9. ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password: So my son is locked out of his old Windows 10 laptop. It is an ASUS e403s running Windows 10. I don't know which version of windows 10 it is licensed for currently, so I don't want to simply just reinstall windows using USB. I would rather do a factory reset. Online videos...
  10. I forgot my laptop's password since I use a picture password

I forgot my laptop's password since I use a picture password: I've been using a picture password for a few months, so I thought I would change it. The problem is I don't remember my laptop's password and the hint isn't enough. I've tried resetting the password, but I only managed to reset my Microsoft login. I'd like to know if there's...