Windows 10: Forgot ID for laptop

Discus and support Forgot ID for laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi . I’ve forgotten my ID pin to log into my laptop. I press forgot ID and I can receive a code and sign into my microsoft account, but after I’ve... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gina698, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Gina698 Win User

Forgot ID for laptop

Hi . I’ve forgotten my ID pin to log into my laptop. I press forgot ID and I can receive a code and sign into my microsoft account, but after I’ve input the code, it takes me back to the original sign in screen where I can’t remember my ID PIN. Any ideas how to get round this. Thanks.

:)

Gina698, Mar 19, 2020

2. forgot password and id for nokia music

I forgot my password and id for Nokia music plz suggest

akoijamapui, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, Mar 19, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Forgot ID for laptop

n-ster, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Forgot ID for laptop

1. Forgot ID for laptop - Similar Threads - Forgot laptop

2. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  3. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  4. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  5. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  6. Can't log in to old laptop, forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in to old laptop, forgot password: I have a laptop that I forgot my password to login. I can't reset windows because it requires the same lost password perform the action. I have everything backed up so deleting everything isn't an issue....
  7. Forgot laptop pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  8. Forgot laptop pin

Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  9. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  10. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...