Windows 10: Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password

Discus and support Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The password I have used since I purchased this laptop has always worked, but suddenly it will not accept this password. Underneath the Password box is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Roy Swift, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Roy Swift Win User

Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password

The password I have used since I purchased this laptop has always worked, but suddenly it will not accept this password. Underneath the Password box is 'Forgot Password' which I have clicked on without any result, it just retuirns to the main Password screen. This is the main sign in to the laptop and I am using Windows 10. I have tried all always to get into BIOS to allow me to change the main password. All I get after switching on is the Password box

:)

Roy Swift, Feb 12, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 12, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

4. niko084 Win User

Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Forgot in Windows 10 password and no response to 'I forgot my Password - Similar Threads - Forgot password response

2. I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password: I forgot my password and can not access my new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/2b4ffce8-4cc1-410e-82f3-46e275352598
  3. I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password: Help I forgot my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/fdde63e2-138f-481d-a0ad-f1fffa4d2ad6
  4. I forgot my password

I forgot my password: Help I forgot my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/fdde63e2-138f-481d-a0ad-f1fffa4d2ad6
  5. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  6. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  7. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  8. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  9. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password: Hello Microsoft, İ forgot my password i cant log in. Please help i dont want to delete my files.Please help it been a long time that i didnt have my pc thats why i forgot it please help...