Windows 10: Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.

Discus and support Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have my microsoft account -> *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I tried recovering my password atleast 15times till now, but was not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ShilpaMore, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.

Hi,

I have my microsoft account -> *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I tried recovering my password atleast 15times till now, but was not able to.

My microsoft account is linked to licensed copy of OS on my laptop. I am struggling to reset my passowrd. Day by day life is becoming difficult since

Microsoft does not show an alternate way to recover the password other than the security key which i am unaware of and the portal through which it asks for alternate email ids and passwords.

Kindly offer some help. I know it is not impossible.

Thanks,

Shilpa

:)

ShilpaMore, Mar 5, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Mar 5, 2021
  3. I forgot my microsoft account password!

I forgot my microsoft account password,how should i recover it ? As i forgot my account password im not able to transfer my phone contacts which are in device to my google account ! Help and attention required!

MUNSHI ABU HARUN TITO, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.

Forgot my login password in my phone

Hi Tino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• For which user account have you forgot the password?
    If it is Microsoft Account I would suggest you to check the below link and fill the E-Form to recover your account.

Recover your Microsoft account: Recover your account

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check to get the help on your account.

Account help: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/forgotten-password

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover.

1. Forgot Microsoft account password. Not able to recover. - Similar Threads - Forgot Microsoft account

2. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  3. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  4. Forgot password and not able to reset pc

Forgot password and not able to reset pc: I forgot my password and I'm not able to reset my pc. In the system recovery page I'm trying to change settings to reset password and make new user but it says wrong password when I try to open command prompt. Even to reset pc settings and apps not files it asks me the...
  5. Forgot account password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot account password.: Forgot account password. It was created with a land line phone, so not possible to receive message when trying to recover. Go on the normal password recovery procedure but it tells me not enough information provided. Never used outlook to sent a mail, no payment information...
  6. Forgot account password.

Forgot account password.: Forgot account password. It was created with a land line phone, so not possible to receive message when trying to recover. Go on the normal password recovery procedure but it tells me not enough information provided. Never used outlook to sent a mail, no payment information...
  7. Forgot account password.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Uable to recover Microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uable to recover Microsoft account password: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC which I stupidly setup with one account when new. I have now setup child accounts but as no one seems to recall the "main" account password I created a new administrator account. This is all working fine. However, I wanted to add the old admin...
  9. Recovering Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recovering Microsoft account password: Hi everyone, I just yesterday created a microsoft account and i am unable to remember it's password and now i cannot sign in. I try to recover using the recovery method on microsoft however i am unable to fill out all the information that is need for them to send a code like...
  10. Forgot Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot Microsoft account password: I cannot log in to my laptop because I have forgotten the password. If I click on ‘I forgot my password’ , the system requires me to enter email address that I used to create Microsoft account but it is no longer in use. I don’t remember it either. So I am in a deadlock...