Windows 10: forgot my google account password and cant login

Discus and support forgot my google account password and cant login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; restore my gmail account forgot my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reneperez5259, Nov 24, 2020.

1. forgot my google account password and cant login

restore my gmail account forgot my password

:)

reneperez5259, Nov 24, 2020

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Nov 24, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile forgot my google account password and cant login :).

zekrahminator, Nov 24, 2020
  4. forgot my google account password and cant login

Forgot Login Password

Hi Mia,

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better can you share few information regarding the sign-in.

• Are you using Microsoft Account or the local account?

• Are you able to sign-in to your Microsoft Account online using a browser?

Since you forgot the password you can reset it using web browser.

Please follow the link if the issue is with the password.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with the required information and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

forgot my google account password and cant login

1. forgot my google account password and cant login - Similar Threads - forgot google account

2. Forgot my login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my login password: I forgot my laptop user and administrative password. Tried to go to safe mode, and login using administrator as username and blank as password, but not working. Please advise how to reset or login....
  3. Forgot my login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my login password: I forgot my laptop user and administrative password. Tried to go to safe mode, and login using administrator as username and blank as password, but not working. Please advise how to reset or login....
  4. Forgot login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot login password: I have a Windows 10 tablet and did not use it for some time. Yesterday, I took out and charged it up for trial test. However I forgot the login password and coule not enter into Windows. Can someone guide me how to reset the password or even reinstall it. Thanks!...
  5. Forgot login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot login password: I have a Windows 10 tablet and did not use it for some time. Yesterday, I took out and charged it up for trial test. However I forgot the login password and coule not enter into Windows. Can someone guide me how to reset the password or even reinstall it. Thanks!...
  6. Forgot login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Forgot account password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot account password.: Forgot account password. It was created with a land line phone, so not possible to receive message when trying to recover. Go on the normal password recovery procedure but it tells me not enough information provided. Never used outlook to sent a mail, no payment information...
  8. Forgot Password for Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password for Login: Hi, I know my pin, but I do not know the password. How do I reset the password for my login? And I mean for the login to my laptop, not my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-login/db45ffde-269d-481a-ae7d-563b913ae619
  9. Forgot Login password.

Forgot Login password.: I forgot my password and security questions of my PC Login account which is linked to Microsoft. But I remember the pin and biometrics works also fine. Now, how can I reset the password without security questions and resetting the pc....
  10. I forgot my login password

I forgot my login password: Nuvision 2n1. How do I reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-login-password/7c84cf73-3e7f-4142-8a8c-9cb7025a5630"