Windows 10: Forgot my Hello Password

Discus and support Forgot my Hello Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been using Hello Pin to log into my computer but right now it's asking for password and I cannot seem to remember it. I have tried using my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mbanacho, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Mbanacho Win User

Forgot my Hello Password

I have been using Hello Pin to log into my computer but right now it's asking for password and I cannot seem to remember it. I have tried using my Microsoft Password but it's not working. Please help.

:)

Mbanacho, Sep 12, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Forgot window hello password

I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password

Please help

AhmedElsayed3, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Forgot my Hello Password

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Forgot my Hello Password

1. Forgot my Hello Password - Similar Threads - Forgot Hello Password

2. Forgot my password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my password...: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that I haven't logged into in 3+ years, since I lost the power supply... Well, I ordered a new power supply and it arrived today, and I cannot remember the password; nor can I remember what operating system I'm using...I was googling for ways to...
  3. Forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my password: HiI have an old laptop that i gave to someone to use for awhile and i recently received it back from them. When i came to the login screen i noticed the profile has changed and the password too. The person that borrowed it doesn't remember the password. I then tried to reset...
  4. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my password: HiI have an old laptop that i gave to someone to use for awhile and i recently received it back from them. When i came to the login screen i noticed the profile has changed and the password too. The person that borrowed it doesn't remember the password. I then tried to reset...
  5. Forgot my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgot my password: Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198 Howdy Folks *Smile I've been using my Windows 10 PIN for so long I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten my password and have learned I need it to roll back to a system restore point. Google has suggestions on resetting my password,...
  6. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot my password: Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198 Howdy Folks *Smile I've been using my Windows 10 PIN for so long I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten my password and have learned I need it to roll back to a system restore point. Google has suggestions on resetting my password,...
  7. forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot my password: my secondery computer has my old email on it and i forgot the old password for it how do i reset the password on it i am locked out and cant get back in because i no longer have the outlook email...
  8. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot my password: So I either forgot my password, made a mistake when resetting it, or windows is just boned. I would rather not go through the method that is currently implemented for when you hit reset password, since it requires a special driver that I assume I would have to call over a...
  9. Forgot window hello password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot window hello password: I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password Please help...
  10. Forgot window hello password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot window hello password: I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password Please help...