Windows 10: Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form

Discus and support Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread.create a sign in password without a usb. I have an old laptop which I think is windows 8 but I cant remember the passwordJane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Don Varnau, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form

Split from this thread.create a sign in password without a usb. I have an old laptop which I think is windows 8 but I cant remember the passwordJane Cooper1 wrote: Hi Microsoft TeamI completed your form today as I have a problem because I have forgotten my password and do not have a usb to create a new password for another laptop.However, one of your questions asked about a Microsoft subscription payment -I now realize that I have given you the incorrect 'last four digits' on my bank card to pay for a subscription due for renewal in June 2023. in your questionnaire to set up another accountT

:)

Don Varnau, Nov 30, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 1, 2022
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form :).

zekrahminator, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form

forgot password for hotmail account

hi

I forgot my password so I did the account recovery form 3 times but did not get the reset approved, apart from making a new account, what can I do?

[ Moved from: MSN / Accounts, login, and signup / Signing in with my Microsoft account / Windows 10 ]

windy88snow, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form

1. Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form - Similar Threads - Forgot password info

2. I forgot my Administrator account password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot my Administrator account password: On my Windows 11 Laptop I forgot the password for the main administrator account but I know the pin. How can I reset this password without remembering the old one? Also if I reset PC if I click on remove everything will it erase windows from my computer as well and if not and...
  3. Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my password and I have new info for the account recovery form: Split from this thread.create a sign in password without a usb. I have an old laptop which I think is windows 8 but I cant remember the passwordJane Cooper1 wrote: Hi Microsoft TeamI completed your form today as I have a problem because I have forgotten my password and do not...
  4. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  5. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  6. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  7. Account recovery form unusable for accounts that have not changed password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery form unusable for accounts that have not changed password.: I am trying to recover my alt account.I have only answered ONE question incorrectly but I get REJECTED!That question is my old passwords.My alt account has never changed its password.Please change it so you don't have to enter your old passwords....
  8. Account recovery form unusable for accounts that have not changed password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account recovery form unusable for accounts that have not changed password.: I am trying to recover my alt account.I have only answered ONE question incorrectly but I get REJECTED!That question is my old passwords.My alt account has never changed its password.Please change it so you don't have to enter your old passwords....
  9. Account recovery form unusable for accounts that have not changed password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Forgot my password for a icloud account i used to have but no longer have it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot my password for a icloud account i used to have but no longer have it.: I use to have a icloud account back in the day, which i used this laptop w/this *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but cant remember my password, is there anyway someone could led me in the direction to go to recover it.My email to notify me at is *** Email address...