Windows 10: forgot my password for microsoft

Discus and support forgot my password for microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant get anything downloaded on my computer i even made a new outlook acct so i could maybe update my computer with it. ok it had an old phone number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vickieStacy, Feb 24, 2019.

1. forgot my password for microsoft

i cant get anything downloaded on my computer i even made a new outlook acct so i could maybe update my computer with it. ok it had an old phone number I cant access now. how can u bypass so I can download apps and update my laptop

:)

vickieStacy, Feb 24, 2019

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Remon Ont, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

forgot my password for microsoft

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

forgot my password for microsoft

1. forgot my password for microsoft - Similar Threads - forgot password microsoft

2. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  3. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  4. Forgot my password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my password...: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that I haven't logged into in 3+ years, since I lost the power supply... Well, I ordered a new power supply and it arrived today, and I cannot remember the password; nor can I remember what operating system I'm using...I was googling for ways to...
  5. Forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my password: HiI have an old laptop that i gave to someone to use for awhile and i recently received it back from them. When i came to the login screen i noticed the profile has changed and the password too. The person that borrowed it doesn't remember the password. I then tried to reset...
  6. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my password: HiI have an old laptop that i gave to someone to use for awhile and i recently received it back from them. When i came to the login screen i noticed the profile has changed and the password too. The person that borrowed it doesn't remember the password. I then tried to reset...
  7. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot my password: Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198 Howdy Folks *Smile I've been using my Windows 10 PIN for so long I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten my password and have learned I need it to roll back to a system restore point. Google has suggestions on resetting my password,...
  8. forgot my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot my password: my secondery computer has my old email on it and i forgot the old password for it how do i reset the password on it i am locked out and cant get back in because i no longer have the outlook email...
  9. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot my password: So I either forgot my password, made a mistake when resetting it, or windows is just boned. I would rather not go through the method that is currently implemented for when you hit reset password, since it requires a special driver that I assume I would have to call over a...
  10. Forgot my Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my Password: Hi, I forgot my Bitlocker password and unable to find 48 Digit key. Kindly solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-password/9f366ff8-0f83-46a7-bfde-3a87421c1d70

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security password

2. I forgot my Microsoft password how can I change new password

3. i made a new user account with my number and i forgot the password

4. can you give me how to reset my password that I forgot and with my Microsoft account for my phone please