Windows 10: forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...

Discus and support forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error while trying to reset how can i do this help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nicksonsabwami, Jun 5, 2020.

1. forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...

forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error while trying to reset how can i do this help me

:)

nicksonsabwami, Jun 5, 2020

2. forgot my password error message with wizard reset

i have an HP steam and it has been at least a year since I have used it, I also bought it refurbished from Walmart, I forgot my password, I used another computer to download the wizard to do a password reset, after entering the new password and error
    pops up and I am unable to rest the password, please help

SoniaBalocco, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Password Reset Wizard

Hi! I'm having trouble with my Password Reset Wizard. I used Windows 7 Professional laptop to download my reset disk on a USB drive to use on my Windows 10 laptop and I didn't use my original Administrator because it wouldn't work so I created a new administrator
    and it worked! However when I try to use this Password Reset Wizard I can get passed the second step but then a message says "An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account". What do I do? And yes I forgot my password
    to my windows 10 laptop.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MakotoShizuka, Jun 5, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...

1. forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error... - Similar Threads - forgot password while

2. Help! Error on password reset wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Error on password reset wizard: I used my win10 laptop to create a disk for my win7 laptop literally forgot password and this error is showing help!Image was failing to upload so I wroteDisk error. XThe wizard was unable to read this disk Ok...
  3. Help! Error on password reset wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Error on password reset wizard: I used my win10 laptop to create a disk for my win7 laptop literally forgot password and this error is showing help!Image was failing to upload so I wroteDisk error. XThe wizard was unable to read this disk Ok...
  4. forgot my password. can't reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot my password. can't reset: so I have an asus laptop with windows 10 and I forgot my password. I don't have an administrator account, there is just one account. I don't have access to a disc or USB that I could use. I tired to reset but it said I don't have enough space and that I need to free up space....
  5. Password reset wizard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset wizard: I have read "Create Windows 10 password reset disk" discussions from the last 3 years. All point to schemes to get the wizard to respond. None do. Control Panel > User Accounts > Create a password reset disk doesn't do anything At that moment, searching task manager...
  6. Password Reset Wizard "An error ocurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password Reset Wizard "An error ocurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password...: I dont know why this occurs when i tried to change my password, i made a new local account to create a reset disk. I then tried to use it on my locked administrator account (my main account), however the message "An error ocurred while the wizard was attempting to set the...
  7. Password Reset Disc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password Reset Disc: Hi, Have been trying to create "Password Reset Disc" on windows10 1809 . I fail to find "Create password reset disc" under "User Accounts". Has this facility been withdrawn or am I missing something? If it has been withdrawn is there another way to reset password should I...
  8. Forgot my password and do not have reset disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my password and do not have reset disc: Hello can you help me reset a forgotten password when i do not have a reset disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-password-and-do-not-have-reset-disc/7203c962-5529-4e81-aa6e-59629184ce18
  9. PASSWORD RESET WIZARD WILL NOT LAUNCH

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PASSWORD RESET WIZARD WILL NOT LAUNCH: I don't care if this is a repeat question. Most of ya'll can't answer a question without first reading the issue. Can't log into my my desktop but computer says my password is incorrect however my PASSWORD IS CORRECT PASSWORD IS CORRECT (I did that twice because most ya'll...
  10. Reset password disc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset password disc: Hi. Is there anywhere at the net any bootable iso file i can delete every windows login password? Like windows 7, 8, 10 e.t.c. A lot of thanks. 68212