Windows 10: Forgot my password

Discus and support Forgot my password in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198 Howdy Folks *Smile I've been using my Windows 10 PIN for so long I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jdUnionngarden, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Forgot my password

Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198

Howdy Folks *Smile
    I've been using my Windows 10 PIN for so long I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten my password and have learned I need it to roll back to a system restore point.
    Google has suggestions on resetting my password, but I'd rather get some advice from my friends here.
    Appreciation to all who read this post and to those who reply.
    *Cool

:)

jdUnionngarden, Dec 9, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password

You may also refer to the below article.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 9, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Forgot my password

Remon Ont, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Forgot my password

1. Forgot my password - Similar Threads - Forgot password

2. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...: At some point in the past I setup an administrator password on my personal computer. I no longer remember the password. I’ve gone through multiple steps I’ve found online to try to remove the administrator password and I can’t make any changes without having the existing...
  3. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...: At some point in the past I setup an administrator password on my personal computer. I no longer remember the password. I’ve gone through multiple steps I’ve found online to try to remove the administrator password and I can’t make any changes without having the existing...
  4. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/da7f9ded-72fc-4184-99fa-ee3b0cb09f8c
  6. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/da7f9ded-72fc-4184-99fa-ee3b0cb09f8c
  7. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/f3c65a7f-0be0-4e35-9ce2-b4b2c9071251
  9. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/69f7804f-c4ac-40a3-b121-6d7e5512fb73
  10. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/f3c65a7f-0be0-4e35-9ce2-b4b2c9071251