Windows 10: Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NinaDT, May 18, 2023.

1. NinaDT Win User

Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin account. What should I do?

:)

NinaDT, May 18, 2023

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 18, 2023
  3. Remember PIN but forgot password

So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows
    user isn't connected with my Microsoft Account yet, so it is impossible to change my local password from this website. I am currently using
    Windows 10, latest version. And as long as I remember, I never change my password and I still remember it very well, but windows said that the password is incorrect, and since I've been using PIN for a long time, i forgot if
    I changed the password or not. Please help, Thank you very much.

VenturoParvaiz, May 18, 2023
  4. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

Hi, how are you for posting in our microsoft community I'm here to help you solve your problem

Redirecting...

https://www.top-password.com/knowledge/forgot-l...

Forgot Windows 10 Microsoft account password but remember the PIN

If you are using a Microsoft account and forgot the password, but still remember the PIN, you need to reset your password online from Microsoft website.

Step 1: sign in to Windows 10 with the PIN.

Step 2: Open the browser, go to
    https://account.live.com/password/reset
    , and follow the screen to reset your Microsoft account password.

source:
    https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/forgot-wind...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards

Miguel C.

MiguelChiappori, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

1. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Forgot pin computer

2. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  3. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  4. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  5. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...
  6. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  7. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  8. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Remember pin but forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password: How to reset my laptop passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remember-pin-but-forgot-password/8acd0aa2-b806-4c81-a633-fd160884b9e2
  10. Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password: I was having some trouble today. i was trying to boot into safe mode (for a different reason) and it would not let me log in. From my understanding the admin password and the Microsoft password are different. I know both the Microsoft password and the pin winch i use to log...