Windows 10: forgot my window sign in !

Discus and support forgot my window sign in ! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Now I can't sign in to my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElaineAllen4, Jun 20, 2019.

1. forgot my window sign in !

Now I can't sign in to my Microsoft account

:)

ElaineAllen4, Jun 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2019
  3. I forgot my windows 10 user password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to sign-in as you forgot your password. We will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps:

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

forgot my window sign in !

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

forgot my window sign in !

1. forgot my window sign in ! - Similar Threads - forgot window sign

2. Windows won't sign me in after I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't sign me in after I forgot my password.: I just got a new PC, and I forgot to add a password before signing out. Now, it shows a "sign in" option under the picture. When I click it, it doesn't sign me into the software. Any way I can combat this?...
  3. Windows won't sign me in after I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't sign me in after I forgot my password.: I just got a new PC, and I forgot to add a password before signing out. Now, it shows a "sign in" option under the picture. When I click it, it doesn't sign me into the software. Any way I can combat this?...
  4. I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account: how to reset my PIN on my local account to sign into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-to-sign-in-with-a-local-account/477e93f7-7c7f-48d9-ab87-7de6fbe5f296
  5. I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account: how to reset my PIN on my local account to sign into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-to-sign-in-with-a-local-account/477e93f7-7c7f-48d9-ab87-7de6fbe5f296
  6. I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. there is no 'i forgot my pin' under the sign in box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is no 'i forgot my pin' under the sign in box: I hit the thing and it denies me over and over again, but doesn't put the i forgot my pin under the sign in. I'm blocked out. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-i-forgot-my-pin-under-the-sign-in-box/a54a09f1-f736-4b2f-ab22-025d1db8c65c
  8. Forgot password and no picture sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot password and no picture sign in: I have a picture sign in option and I always log in using the picture up until I forgot my password (my bad). Last night my power was out and computer shut down. when I try to log in, the picture sign in is not an option, how do i make it an option?...
  9. SIGN-IN (FORGOT PASSWORD)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SIGN-IN (FORGOT PASSWORD): Hello dear Microsoft community, After someone borrowed my laptop, I cannot sign in because I used to sign in using my pin. I haven't used my password for years and cannot remember it. Also, there is no option under the password space to change to pin. I've also tried to...
  10. Trouble signing into Windows 10 - Forgot password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble signing into Windows 10 - Forgot password: I am having trouble signing into Windows 10. A few days ago I noticed the system was running slow so I did a reset of Windows 10. When everything was ready to setup again, I set up my user account with my usual password, however, when asked if I wanted to link to my Microsoft...